Let's make it fun in here!

  • iluvbtvs
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 28, 2001
      What's your favorite scene? Cutthroat is my favorite movie ever!
    • seongeona
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 29, 2001
        I'd have to say my favorite scene is right in the
        beginning when everyone is riding their horses down the
        beach to get back to Morgan's father's ship. I think
        it's just filmed wonderfully - the horses, the beach,
        the water, the sun, the music, the slow motion, the
        shadows, Morgan's strength and bravery. I love just about
        every scene, but this is the one that "moves" me most.
      • iluvbtvs
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 29, 2001
          I love all the scenes too, but if i had to pick just one it would be the scene where Morgan is getting away from her Uncle Dogg and she shoots him in the stomach with the cannon, and says "bad dogg".
        • wiccan_lady_98
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 3, 2001
            A club about my favourite movie! Wow! I'm happy!!!
          • wiccan_lady_98
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 3, 2001
              Yeah, that's a good one, although it's a shame he gets killed, really... He's my favourite...
            • wiccan_lady_98
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 21, 2001
                Where are you?
              • iluvbtvs
                Message 7 of 12 , May 6, 2001
                  We really need a club picture...
                • wiccan_lady_98
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 6, 2001
                    True... Shall I see if I can find one?
                  • piratescoast
                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 24, 2002
                      Hey,

                      >--- In cutthroatisland@y..., iluvbtvs wrote:
                      > We really need a club picture...

                      I went to the official site and altered one of their logo pics. I
                      uploaded it in the photos section- if you guys like it, feel free to
                      use it for the club pic! :)

                      -Dalliann