Hey ppl, just some advice for fellow home ownrs here

  • suzan.johnston3280@yashyipo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      Im sure we can all agree that banks SUCK, right? lol. Well, I know most of us don't borrow from them by choice, I know that was the case with me until recently. But thanks to a mate I was able to save myself some big big dolars and finally get myself organised to move into my new place. He told me about this thing http://www.bigcompanysmallrattes.info/xwbrw and it has really given me a new 'lease of life' (pun intended ;)). So have a peak at it, and tell me wat you guys think.