any good links?

  • geoffs_stable_girl
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 11, 2000
    • seongeona
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 16, 2000
      • iluvbtvs
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 28, 2001
          What's your favorite scene? Cutthroat is my favorite movie ever!
        • seongeona
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 29, 2001
            I'd have to say my favorite scene is right in the
            beginning when everyone is riding their horses down the
            beach to get back to Morgan's father's ship. I think
            it's just filmed wonderfully - the horses, the beach,
            the water, the sun, the music, the slow motion, the
            shadows, Morgan's strength and bravery. I love just about
            every scene, but this is the one that "moves" me most.
          • iluvbtvs
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 29, 2001
              I love all the scenes too, but if i had to pick just one it would be the scene where Morgan is getting away from her Uncle Dogg and she shoots him in the stomach with the cannon, and says "bad dogg".
            • wiccan_lady_98
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 3, 2001
                A club about my favourite movie! Wow! I'm happy!!!
              • wiccan_lady_98
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 3, 2001
                  Yeah, that's a good one, although it's a shame he gets killed, really... He's my favourite...
                • wiccan_lady_98
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 21, 2001
                    Where are you?
                  • iluvbtvs
                    Message 9 of 12 , May 6, 2001
                      We really need a club picture...
                    • wiccan_lady_98
                      Message 10 of 12 , May 6, 2001
                        True... Shall I see if I can find one?
                      • piratescoast
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 24 5:42 PM
                          Hey,

                          >--- In cutthroatisland@y..., iluvbtvs wrote:
                          > We really need a club picture...

                          I went to the official site and altered one of their logo pics. I
                          uploaded it in the photos section- if you guys like it, feel free to
                          use it for the club pic! :)

                          -Dalliann