HI!

  • tigerssong2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2002
      HI, I'm new as you could guess. :) I love the movie Cutthroat Island.

      Hey, do you mind if I submit a fanfiction to this list? It's about
      Morgan's childhood, I figured it'd be interesting to explore the life
      of a little girl brought up by pirates.
    • piratescoast
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2002
        Hey,

        > HI, I'm new as you could guess. :) I love the movie Cutthroat
        > Island. Hey, do you mind if I submit a fanfiction to this list?
        > It's about Morgan's childhood, I figured it'd be interesting to
        > explore the life of a little girl brought up by pirates.

        Glad to meet another Cutthroat Island fan! I'd love to read your
        fanfic- I think it must be the first CI fic in existence! ;) I also
        think the plot sounds very interesting- can't wait to read it!

        -Dalliann