C.I. Fans?! Yes!

  • piratescoast
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2002
      Hey!

      I've been searching the 'net for like two years in search of ANYTHING
      related to Cutthroat Island and I've come up with very depressing
      results. But today it suddenly dawned on me that I should look in
      Yahoo! Groups (since most of the groups aren't published in search
      engines). And what do I find? Fellow fans! :)

      But is this place still alive? Even if there are only one or two of
      you still checking back here I'd love to talk to you- we fans are so
      few! Also, is anyone interested in C.I. fanfiction? I've come up
      with a few Cutthroat Island fanfic challenges so if you'd like to see
      them let me know and I'll post them! I'm so glad that there's an
      actual fandom for this great movie- I hope there are still fans
      around here to populate it! ;)

      -Dalliann