Cut Throat Island

  • lady_velisha
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 11, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Cut Throat Island
    • geoffs_stable_girl
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 11, 2000
      • seongeona
        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 16, 2000
        • iluvbtvs
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 28, 2001
            What's your favorite scene? Cutthroat is my favorite movie ever!
          • seongeona
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 29, 2001
              I'd have to say my favorite scene is right in the
              beginning when everyone is riding their horses down the
              beach to get back to Morgan's father's ship. I think
              it's just filmed wonderfully - the horses, the beach,
              the water, the sun, the music, the slow motion, the
              shadows, Morgan's strength and bravery. I love just about
              every scene, but this is the one that "moves" me most.
            • iluvbtvs
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 29, 2001
                I love all the scenes too, but if i had to pick just one it would be the scene where Morgan is getting away from her Uncle Dogg and she shoots him in the stomach with the cannon, and says "bad dogg".
              • wiccan_lady_98
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 3 6:14 AM
                  A club about my favourite movie! Wow! I'm happy!!!
                • wiccan_lady_98
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 3 6:20 AM
                    Yeah, that's a good one, although it's a shame he gets killed, really... He's my favourite...
                  • wiccan_lady_98
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 21 2:50 PM
                      Where are you?
                    • iluvbtvs
                      Message 10 of 12 , May 6, 2001
                        We really need a club picture...
                      • wiccan_lady_98
                        Message 11 of 12 , May 6, 2001
                          True... Shall I see if I can find one?
                        • piratescoast
                          Message 12 of 12 , Sep 24, 2002
                            Hey,

                            >--- In cutthroatisland@y..., iluvbtvs wrote:
                            > We really need a club picture...

                            I went to the official site and altered one of their logo pics. I
                            uploaded it in the photos section- if you guys like it, feel free to
                            use it for the club pic! :)

                            -Dalliann