HELLO, HOLA HOLA HOLA!!!!

  • starcita_2001
    Message 1 of 83 , Mar 10 7:09 PM
      Hello everybody!!<br>I'm new here... I'm from
      Chile!!!<br>I will try to write in English, but I can't do it
      very well... so You will have to forgive me!!...<br>;
      -)<br>I really LOVE Hello Kitty, I would like to have a
      lot of products of this cute little cat!!, but I
      don't know how can I find them...<br>Do you have some
      directions of web pages??<br>((to downlowd Hello Kitty's
      fonts or anything else))<br><br>Sorry, If I made any
      you!!<br>starcita@...
    • pallinaacida
      Message 83 of 83 , Jan 6, 2002