hey

  • skye-ollmann271@klowntown.info
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 18, 2006
      THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now
      fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys
      posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well
      without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these
      ppl 801 697-0461
    • sherry-heath135@bethaboss.info
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 10, 2007
        Hey Jamie, that rolex that you seen me wearing the other night that i told you was real.. well it actually isn’t lol, it looks and feels just like the original and no one ever thinks its fake, i ordered it from this website, http://www.dcarw.net/dlyj ... they are really good to deal with.
      • nuala-alexander766@theinternetrocks.info
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 14, 2007
          Hey girlfriend, its been a while since we last talked, i remember when you came and visited we had they threesome while camping, it was sooo good, then we laughed at jeff as he was saying size doesn’t matter lol, damn men don’t know what they are talking about, anyway just wanted to let you know that he ordered some enlargement stuff online from a website called http://www.auhua.net/onvs and now he is 3 in bigger!!.. maybe you should look into this for Bruce since he is only average size.
          Ok babe, take care and lets do it again sometime, will be more fun if the males are bigger : )
          Love Jane.
        • muriel-berggren483@helloalaska.info
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2007
            Hey girlfriend, its been a while since we last talked, i remember when you came and visited we had they threesome while camping, it was sooo good, then we laughed at jeff as he was saying size doesn’t matter lol, damn men don’t know what they are talking about, anyway just wanted to let you know that he ordered some enlargement stuff online from a website called http://www.bloak.net/tnmb and now he is 3 in bigger!!.. maybe you should look into this for Bruce since he is only average size.
          • teisha-reifel574@drivinginsane.info
            Message 5 of 6 , May 2, 2007
              Hey John, it was really fun going out the other night and talking, while we were out you said that you felt insecure about your manhood, i noticed in the toilets you were quite small in that area : ) , but not to worry.. that website that i was telling you about is my secret weapon to an extra 3 in, trust me.. girls love bigger ones, i’ve had 5 times as many chicks since i used these pills a year ago. The package i used was the 6 month supply one, and its worth every cent and more.. the website is http://www.auleg.net/zfve
              Ring me on the weekend and we will go out and drink again and let you know some more secrets : ).
              Later dude, Brad
            • teisha-reifel574@drivinginsane.info
              Message 6 of 6 , May 3, 2007
                Hey girlfriend, its been a while since we last talked, i remember when you came and visited we had they threesome while camping, it was sooo good, then we laughed at jeff as he was saying size doesn’t matter lol, damn men don’t know what they are talking about, anyway just wanted to let you know that he ordered some enlargement stuff online from a website called http://www.auleg.net/oaip and now he is 3 in bigger!!.. maybe you should look into this for Bruce since he is only average size.