NEW! Hello Kitty Plush Online Store U Can't Miss!!!

  • hellokittymall
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      Hello folks!

      If you are Hello Kitty plush collector, you wouldn't want to miss
      out our newly opened online Hello Kitty plush store 'HELLO KITTY
      MALL'.

      Come visit us today and you will be spoilt for choices. Our plush
      range from normal to limited collector series. We guarantee that the
      prices are value for money since most of the plush are obsolete and
      for sale in Japan only.

      Please buy with assurance as we only sell authentic Japan Sanrio
      Hello Kitty plush only!

      Our store address : http://www.geocities.com/hellokittymall

      ** All prices are in US$ and inclusive of international shipping to
      any countries.