I was wondering

  • pochacco1977
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2003
      Are you tired of being in a Sanrio club that has nothing but porn
      and spam? Are you interested in actually having someone replying to
      your post?
      IF the answer is "YES" Then you are more than welcome to join
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MG_SANRIO/

      I have enabled post approval in order to filter out the Unwanted
      Spam. So No need to worry about Junk!

      Thank you! See you there!
    • shirley li
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2003
        pochacco1977 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Are you tired of being in a Sanrio club that has nothing but porn
        and spam? Are you interested in actually having someone replying to
        your post?
        IF the answer is "YES" Then you are more than welcome to join
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MG_SANRIO/

        I have enabled post approval in order to filter out the Unwanted
        Spam. So No need to worry about Junk!

        Thank you! See you there!

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • shirley li