Re: [cumberlandcrossings] Re: Group Discount

  • heiditsai@empowergroupinc.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 2, 2009
      Hi neighbors,

      Since I only got one house that committed to get the lighting done, I went ahead and got my lighting done.  If you are still interested, you can take a look at my house for reference.

      Heidi
      1520 Riverdale Dr.

      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 2, 2009
        We had Christmas lights put on our home by the company you found and they did a great job.  We had called around and got a few quotes on our own and they were BY FAR the lowest price. They are an Allen company so it is also nice supporting a local company.  A neighbor across the street from us has scheduled them to do their lights as well.

        Heidi - Thanks so much for all your time and effort finding excellent group pricing!

        Rachel
        1610 Bellnap Dr.

      • Cindy Lin
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 2, 2009
          Heidi, hi this is Cindy, actually live next door to u!  If u don't mind me asking, how much did u pay for ur house?  I had a guy estimate mine and he told us 250, but no designs, just lights around the house! Thanks for ur info!

          Cindy
          1516 riverdale dr.

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 2, 2009
            The installer's name is Carlos Gomez, and his number is 972-464-7504.  He is willing to still commit the pricing he quote us even without our 8 house commitments first..... which is very nice of him.

            I think it would be best if you contact him directly and have him give you a quote based on what you want since every house is different.

            Again, he pricing should be based on the following.....

            If you do supply your own lighting, the price is $0.85 per linear feet, and take down is $20 flat.
            If you want him to supply the lighting and installation, C9 bulb is $1.65, C7 bulb is $1.45. Take down is also a flat $20.

            Give him a call.

            Heidi
            1520 Riverdale Dr.