Watch out for Snakes in the community!!

  • prettypmk2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2009
      We just saw a 15-20 inches snake get into our garage this evening. It was black gray on top and had a yellow bottom. We tried calling the cops,but they said that they can only assist if the snake gets into the home.

      Has anybody else noticed snakes in the community?
    • Robert Chen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2009
        we have caught 2 snakes in our garage with the sticky pads the pest control service left.  one being about 12inches, and the other being about 20inches (it ate a mouse that was trapped on the pad, and ended up getting stuck).  also ran over 1 small 6-8inch snake on my driveway, thought it was just a large worm at first.  i was told by the pest service that they are rat snakes, no poison in them.

        To: cumberlandcrossings@yahoogroups.com
        From: prettypmk2003@...
        Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 01:32:41 +0000
        Subject: [cumberlandcrossings] Watch out for Snakes in the community!!