Trunk Show

  • buskness
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2009
      Hi Ladies,

      I just wanted to pass along the details for a Boden trunk show -
      tomorrow! Anyway, it is the only trunk show in the area and their
      clothes are generally only sold on the internet. The lady hosting the
      show does not receive any incentive for sales or anything. She is
      just a frequent customer and she has worked to bring the show to
      Dallas for years - she has 4 kids so she buys lots. I haven't bought
      any of their clothes yet, but they are really cute!

      Maybe I will see you there,
      Connie

      Boden and Mini-Boden Trunk Show - Spring 2009 Collection

      Exclusive Show Discount - 15% off everything plus

      Free Shipping, Free Returns, and NO TAX!

      Tuesday, Feb. 10th

      9 - 2 pm

      No pitch, no presentation, no pressure (promised)!
      Children are welcome

      Location
      Christy Schmidt's Home
      7716 Cap Rock Dr.