Group

  • umagov
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2013
      Hey All

      This group is the only way we all stay connected and help each other as our HOA is still not very active.

      What can we do to get everyone in our community enrolled in and make this a more active forum?

      I hardly see posts and replies.

      Uma
    • Minal Abhang Doke
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2013
        We live on Astoria dr and often we observe that when people enter into community they still maintain higher speed more than 20 miles per hr . Many folks are even above 30 ...
        It feels risky when our kids are crossing road or even adults .
        I guess it can be similar for other internal roads in the community .
        Are there any suggestions we can give to HOA or city like speed bumper or signs etc

        Thanks and Regards,
        Minal Doke