lawn care

  • Alpapatel0494
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013
      hello everyone.

      can anyone recommend a lawn care person/company they have been using?

      thanks.

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.
    • Pooja
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
        Alpa,

        We have signed up at trugreen. Thry are coming tomorrow

        Thank you,
        Pooja Mohan

        On Feb 17, 2013, at 11:36 AM, Alpapatel0494 <alpapatel0494@...> wrote:

        hello everyone.

        can anyone recommend a lawn care person/company they have been using?

        thanks.

        From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      • Alpapatel0494
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
          that sounds good. i was seeing if someone knows of a gentleman who comes by himself. he sprayed  something very strong and it really worked well. i lost hia card. i think his name was kenneth or something like that. i was trying to see if someone else uses him.

          i might have to breakdown and go with a.big company...but awaiting

          thanks.
          alpa

          From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.