Guitar Lessons for kids

  • Minal Abhang Doke
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2013
      Do we have any Guitar instructor close to our community/ inside our community who teaches Guitar to kids of ages 8-10 yrs?

      I am looking for one. Please let me know if you know.

      Thanks and Regards,
      Minal
    • umagov
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2013
        Minal - i know someone that teaches in waterford community pretty close to ours. Please let me know if you are interested and i will share the info.

        Uma.

        --- In cumberlandcrossings@yahoogroups.com, Minal Abhang Doke wrote:

        > Do we have any Guitar instructor close to our community/ inside our
        > community who teaches Guitar to kids of ages 8-10 yrs?
        >
        > I am looking for one. Please let me know if you know.
        >
        > Thanks and Regards,
        > Minal

      • Minal Abhang Doke
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2013