Recommendation for a lady Ob gyn

  • Raji
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2012
      Hello everyone I moved to Allen from CA and moved to Cumberland crossing in April. I was hoping if someone could recommend a good Ob Gyn to me in the Allen area preferably a lady.

      Thanks
      Raji
    • Sarah Chacon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2012
        Dr Sean Sadler.  Her number is 214-733-8001she is in medical city of McKinney.  She has delivered all my kids and has been great!

        Sent from my iPad

        On Jul 9, 2012, at 4:10 PM, "Raji" <soniesun4@...> wrote:

        Hello everyone I moved to Allen from CA and moved to Cumberland crossing in April. I was hoping if someone could recommend a good Ob Gyn to me in the Allen area preferably a lady.

        Thanks
        Raji

        =
      • Raji
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2012
          Thank you so much Sarah. Will definitely
          try to make an appt with her.

          Thanks
          Raji

          Sent from my iPhone