Re: [cumberlandcrossings] Anyone interested in group purchasing tickets for the newly opened "Spa Castle"?

  • heidi | tsai
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16 5:11 AM
      I'm interested!  Please let me know how do I contact you, thanks!

      Thanks,

      Heidi

      On Jun 15, 2012, at 11:01 PM, hailong Jin <jinhailong@...> wrote:

      Anyone interested in group purchasing tickets for the newly opened "Spa Castle" in Carrollton?

      http://www.spacastleusa.com/tx_spa/tx.html

      regular admission $35.

      If buy more than 100 tickets before 06/30 06/30, we only need to pay $20. Cash only

      So far, we already got more than 100 tickets from our group.

      If you are interested in this, please let me know how many tickets you need and your contact info (email and cell #)
      We plan to buy the tickets on next Saturday (06/23)

      The ticket expiration date is one year from the purchase date.

      Thanks

      Hailong

      1511 Astoria Dr.

    • heidi | tsai

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18 12:41 PM
          Hi Hailong,

          I'm interested in getting tickets too.  I would need two tickets.
          My contact info is:
          469-867-3422

          1516 Riverdale

          Cindy Lin