Pool

  • wleinen23
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7 8:06 AM
      Does anyone know or know how to go about finding out as to when the pool opens for the summer?

      Thanks!

      Wendy
    • erin murphy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 7 8:15 AM
        Opening last year was memorial day weekend.

        Erin Pitrone
        1532 Riverdale

        Does anyone know or know how to go about finding out as to when the pool opens for the summer?

        Thanks!

        Wendy

      • Sarah
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2012
          Hi neighbors,
          We just tried to go to the pool and discovered there is feces in it from some other visitors. Does anyone know who to call to get it taken care of?
          Thanks
          Sarah
        • Pooja
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11, 2012