Good Maid / House Keeping service

  • HeidiT
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2012
      Hi Neighbors,

      I'm looking for a good house cleaning service in our area, I know there are some old thread about this topic, but I'm looking for new updated information and the rate they are charging, thanks!!

      Heidi
      1520 Riverdale
    • umagov
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2012
        Heidi - I have been using Maria for the last 2 years. Her # is 972 302 4186.

        You will need to check with her about the rate she may charge for your home.

        Uma