Re: Piano Class Nearby

  • umagov
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 13, 2011
      Minal - did you find anyone for your son?

      Do we have any other piano teacher referrals from any of our neighbors?

      Thanks to Ayo but her referral is fully booked and has no time for new students :(

      Uma
      1508 Bellnap

      --- In cumberlandcrossings@yahoogroups.com, "ayodhyaf" <Ayodhyaf@...> wrote:

      > I know you were looking in 2010. My sons's Piano teacher is good and she visits or house. Her fees are one of the lowest, but she is very good. She prepared kids for Piano Gild & several recitals.
      >
      > Let me know if you want her contact info.
      >
      > Thanks !
      >
      > Ayo Fernando
      >
      > --- In cumberlandcrossings@yahoogroups.com, "minal_abhang" <minalnilesh@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi :
      > >
      > > I was looking for the piano class for my 6 yr old nearby to cumberland comunity. Anybody knows any good instructor around ?
      > >
      > > Thanks in adv :
      > > Minal

    • Pooja Mohan
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 11, 2014
        Hello Ayo,

        Could you please share details of the piano teacher as I would like my son to attend private lessons.

        Thank you
        Pooja

        On Friday, May 27, 2011 9:26 AM, ayodhyaf <Ayodhyaf@...> wrote:

        I know you were looking in 2010. My sons's Piano teacher is good and she visits or house. Her fees are one of the lowest, but she is very good. She prepared kids for Piano Gild & several recitals.

        Let me know if you want her contact info.

        Thanks !

        Ayo Fernando

        --- In cumberlandcrossings@yahoogroups.com, "minal_abhang" <minalnilesh@...> wrote:

        > Hi :
        >
        > I was looking for the piano class for my 6 yr old nearby to cumberland comunity. Anybody knows any good instructor around ?
        >
        > Thanks in adv :
        > Minal

      • KORY BALLEW
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 20, 2014
          Hi all,

          I have been doing a boot camp (fitness/exercise class) with a guy, Jeremy, who does an amazing job.  We usually meet twice a week (T/TH) at 6:30am. He doesn't have enough people to continue doing his class, so I thought I would see if anyone in the neighborhood was interested.

          If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

          Thanks,
          Liz Ballew
          (469) 226 6187

          To: cumberlandcrossings@yahoogroups.com