Painting classes for Kids

  • umagov
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2011
      Does anyone know of any good teacher to teach little Kids painting in our area?

      Thanks
      Uma.
    • ayodhyaf
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2011
        Hi Uma,

        We got a flayer just before fall last year from an art teacher who just moved to our neighborhood.

        It said Classes for all ages for drawing & Painting

        This is the contact info I got

        Teacher Yu Art Studio
        1515 Astoria Dr
        Allen