Re: [cumberlandcrossings] Re: Watch out for Snakes in the community!!

  • Pooja Mohan
    Message 1 of 9 , May 18, 2011
      How do you discard the snake if you find one?

      Message 2 of 9 , May 18, 2011
        if you use precision pest management, which we do, and I believe a few of the neighbors do, they would come and pick it up for you if you call them, they have great service and nice people.
        Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 12:52 PM

        --- In mailto:cumberlandcrossings%40yahoogroups.com, Robert Chen <psrobertchen@ ...> wrote:

        > we dont
        mind the snakes, as over the year, we have only seen 3 total, but the mouse, i have probably caught over 20+ over last year. the rabbits are ok, we seen this 1 all the time in my backyard, and missing spots of grass, maybe its been eating, but its ok as we will be ripping out the grass for some stone landscaping. ..

        > To:
        rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:cumberlandcrossings%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:cumberlandcrossings%40yahoogroups.com

        From: racheldanderson@ ...

        Subject: Re: Fw: [cumberlandcrossing s] Watch out for Snakes in the community!!

        href="mailto:cumberlandcrossings%40yahoogroups.com" rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:cumberlandcrossings%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:cumberlandcrossings%40yahoogroups.com, Pooja Mohan <prettypmk2003@ > wrote:

        Robert Chen <psrobertchen@ >

        __

        > > To: cumberlandcrossings @yahoogroups. com
        >
        > > From: prettypmk2003@
        target=_blank>yahoo.com

        > > Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009
        01:32:41 +0000

        > > Subject: [cumberlandcrossing s] Watch out
        for Snakes in the community!!

        > > We just saw
        a 15-20 inches snake get into our garage this evening. It was black gray on top and had a yellow bottom. We tried calling the cops,but they said that they can only assist if the snake gets into the home.

        > > Has anybody else noticed snakes in the community?
        >

        > > ____________ _________ _________ __
        >
        > > Windows Liveâ„¢:
        Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

        _________ _
        > Lauren found her dream laptop. Find the PC that's right for
        you.

        target=_blank>http://www.microsof t.com/windows/ choosepc/ ?ocid=ftp_ val_wl_290

      • Pooja
        Message 3 of 9 , May 18, 2011
          Robert

          Precision- do they use tubes in the wall to put pesticides?

          Thank you,
          Pooja Mohan

          Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 12:52 PM

          Message 4 of 9 , May 19, 2011
            if your talking about the hometeam traex, they don’t use the tubes because from what I was told it was a patented use, and nobody else can utilize it except hometeam, however we had very bad experience with hometeam, and opted to switch to precision.  and up till this date, never any insect problem at all.

            Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 12:52 PM