Bobcat sightings

  • wleinen23
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011
      Hello all..

      Had a questions/concerns wanted to share with others. I have heard mention of bobcat sightings in our neighborhood as well as ones directly across Twin Creeks from us. I have not seen any, but have heard that sales people in one of the model homes had. Has anyone seen any in their yard or neighbors yard in our community? Does anyone know also if they are aggressive? Is this also something we can call animal control about. I was looking up online and I guess there is a charge to have "nuisance" animals removed. I believe that if these animals are or could be aggressive that this falls under a different catagory than "nuisance". Would this be something that the homeowner would be responsible for if it ventures into your yard or would this be more of a community issue and have this taken care of as an HOA issue. It concerns me because of the large amount of us now in the neighborhood, and soo many that have small pets/children.

      If anyone has any information regarding this, I would appreciate it.. Please keep your eyes open when you children/pets are outside.

      Cheers =)

      Wendy