Piano Class Nearby

  • minal_abhang
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 10, 2010
      Hi :

      I was looking for the piano class for my 6 yr old nearby to cumberland comunity. Anybody knows any good instructor around ?

      Thanks in adv :
      Minal
    • Connie Buskness
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 11, 2010
        Hi Minal,

        A lady in the Glen Dover subdivision teaches piano (except from an email below).  I have several friends who have attended her classes and they highly recommend her.  She is a very sweet lady who played at my daughter's childrens programs throughout preschool, and now she has a daughter in kindergarten at Kerr.

        Lisa Jang, 214-364-5139

         http://www.suzukimusicstudio.com

        Best wishes finding a great class,
        Connie

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 12, 2010
          Thanks Connie. This is very helpful information.

          Minal

          --- In cumberlandcrossings@yahoogroups.com, Connie Buskness <buskness@...> wrote:

          > Hi Minal,
          >

          > A lady in the Glen Dover subdivision teaches piano (except from an email below).
          > I have several friends who have attended her classes and they highly recommend
          > her. She is a very sweet lady who played at my daughter's childrens programs
          > throughout preschool, and now she has a daughter in kindergarten at Kerr.
          >

          > Lisa Jang, 214-364-5139
          >

          > http://www.suzukimusicstudio.com
          >

          > Best wishes finding a great class,
          > Connie
          >

          > ________________________________

        • ayodhyaf
          Message 4 of 10 , May 27, 2011
            I know you were looking in 2010. My sons's Piano teacher is good and she visits or house. Her fees are one of the lowest, but she is very good. She prepared kids for Piano Gild & several recitals.

            Let me know if you want her contact info.

            Thanks !

            Ayo Fernando

            --- In cumberlandcrossings@yahoogroups.com, "minal_abhang" <minalnilesh@...> wrote:

            > Hi :
            >
            > I was looking for the piano class for my 6 yr old nearby to cumberland comunity. Anybody knows any good instructor around ?
            >
            > Thanks in adv :
            > Minal

          • Heather Madrid
            Message 5 of 10 , May 27, 2011
              How much does she charge a lesson?

              Thanks,
              Heather Madrid

              I know you were looking in 2010. My sons's Piano teacher is good and she visits or house. Her fees are one of the lowest, but she is very good. She prepared kids for Piano Gild & several recitals.

              Let me know if you want her contact info.

              Thanks !

              Ayo Fernando

              --- In cumberlandcrossings@yahoogroups.com, "minal_abhang" <minalnilesh@...> wrote:

              > Hi :
              >
              > I was looking for the piano class for my 6 yr old nearby to cumberland comunity. Anybody knows any good instructor around ?
              >
              > Thanks in adv :
              > Minal

            • umagov
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 1, 2011
                Ayo - Can you please send the teacher's info? I have been looking for a reference for a teacher that can come and teach at home for my son.

                Thanks
                Uma.
                --- In cumberlandcrossings@yahoogroups.com, Heather Madrid <heather.madrid@...> wrote:

                > How much does she charge a lesson?
                >
                > Thanks,
                > Heather Madrid
                >

                > ________________________________

              • Pooja Mohan
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 1, 2011
                  I am interested in this info as well. Thank you.

                  Ayo - Can you please send the teacher's info? I have been looking for a reference for a teacher that can come and teach at home for my son.

                  Thanks
                  Uma.
                  --- In cumberlandcrossings@yahoogroups.com, Heather Madrid <heather.madrid@...> wrote:

                  > How much does she charge a lesson?
                  >
                  > Thanks,
                  > Heather Madrid
                  >

                  > ________________________________

                • umagov
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 13, 2011
                    Minal - did you find anyone for your son?

                    Do we have any other piano teacher referrals from any of our neighbors?

                    Thanks to Ayo but her referral is fully booked and has no time for new students :(

                    Uma
                    1508 Bellnap

                    --- In cumberlandcrossings@yahoogroups.com, "ayodhyaf" <Ayodhyaf@...> wrote:

                    > I know you were looking in 2010. My sons's Piano teacher is good and she visits or house. Her fees are one of the lowest, but she is very good. She prepared kids for Piano Gild & several recitals.
                    >
                    > Let me know if you want her contact info.
                    >
                    > Thanks !
                    >
                    > Ayo Fernando
                    >
                    > --- In cumberlandcrossings@yahoogroups.com, "minal_abhang" <minalnilesh@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hi :
                    > >
                    > > I was looking for the piano class for my 6 yr old nearby to cumberland comunity. Anybody knows any good instructor around ?
                    > >
                    > > Thanks in adv :
                    > > Minal

                  • Pooja Mohan
                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 11, 2014
                      Hello Ayo,

                      Could you please share details of the piano teacher as I would like my son to attend private lessons.

                      Thank you
                      Pooja

                      On Friday, May 27, 2011 9:26 AM, ayodhyaf <Ayodhyaf@...> wrote:

                      I know you were looking in 2010. My sons's Piano teacher is good and she visits or house. Her fees are one of the lowest, but she is very good. She prepared kids for Piano Gild & several recitals.

                      Let me know if you want her contact info.

                      Thanks !

                      Ayo Fernando

                      --- In cumberlandcrossings@yahoogroups.com, "minal_abhang" <minalnilesh@...> wrote:

                      > Hi :
                      >
                      > I was looking for the piano class for my 6 yr old nearby to cumberland comunity. Anybody knows any good instructor around ?
                      >
                      > Thanks in adv :
                      > Minal

                    • KORY BALLEW
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 20, 2014
                        Hi all,

                        I have been doing a boot camp (fitness/exercise class) with a guy, Jeremy, who does an amazing job.  We usually meet twice a week (T/TH) at 6:30am. He doesn't have enough people to continue doing his class, so I thought I would see if anyone in the neighborhood was interested.

                        If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

                        Thanks,
                        Liz Ballew
                        (469) 226 6187

                        To: cumberlandcrossings@yahoogroups.com