196Re: [cumberlandcrossings] Re: Piano Class Nearby

  • Pooja Mohan
    Mar 11, 2014
      Hello Ayo,

      Could you please share details of the piano teacher as I would like my son to attend private lessons.

      Thank you
      Pooja

      On Friday, May 27, 2011 9:26 AM, ayodhyaf <Ayodhyaf@...> wrote:

      I know you were looking in 2010. My sons's Piano teacher is good and she visits or house. Her fees are one of the lowest, but she is very good. She prepared kids for Piano Gild & several recitals.

      Let me know if you want her contact info.

      Thanks !

      Ayo Fernando

      --- In cumberlandcrossings@yahoogroups.com, "minal_abhang" <minalnilesh@...> wrote:

      > Hi :
      >
      > I was looking for the piano class for my 6 yr old nearby to cumberland comunity. Anybody knows any good instructor around ?
      >
      > Thanks in adv :
      > Minal

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic