      From: Destiny Day Spa By Donyea <destiny.dspa@...>
      To: prettypmk2003@...
      Sent: Wednesday, October 2, 2013 4:44 PM
      Subject: October Special

      Destiny Day Spa by Donyea's October Special is 5 Facials with Microdermabrasion and Eyebrow Wax for $150 or 3 Chemical Peels for $99.
      If you want Facials Only it will be 5 for $100.

      If someone refers you please give me their first and last name at your appointment.

      You can schedule your appointment at ddsbydonyea.appointy.com
      Select October Special as your service.

      For updates, specials and giveaways "like" my Facebook Page at Destiny Day Spa by Donyea

      Thanks!

      Donyea
      Licensed Aesthetician