167Re: [cumberlandcrossings] Anyone interested in group purchasing tickets for the newly opened "Spa Castle"?

  • heidi | tsai
    Jun 16, 2012
      I just saw ur contact on the bottom, will be calling you early next week, thanks!

      Thanks,

      Heidi

      On Jun 15, 2012, at 11:01 PM, hailong Jin <jinhailong@...> wrote:

      Anyone interested in group purchasing tickets for the newly opened "Spa Castle" in Carrollton?

      http://www.spacastleusa.com/tx_spa/tx.html

      regular admission $35.

      If buy more than 100 tickets before 06/30 06/30, we only need to pay $20. Cash only

      So far, we already got more than 100 tickets from our group.

      If you are interested in this, please let me know how many tickets you need and your contact info (email and cell #)
      We plan to buy the tickets on next Saturday (06/23)

      The ticket expiration date is one year from the purchase date.

      Thanks

      Hailong

      1511 Astoria Dr.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic