RE: FREE Online Permaculture Design Certificate Course

  • Regenerative Leadership Institute
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2013
      Hello friends,

      Did you know that you can access the full 72+ hour permaculture
      design course with Larry Korn and other world-class instructors
      from the convenience of your home, completely FREE of charge?

      This is the very same course many organizations charge $1500+ and
      in fact many of the lectures come from our own in-person trainings.
      The course itself is completely free, and internationally-standard
      Permaculture Design Certification is separately also available.

      Start the course now @ http://permaculturedesigntraining.com/start

      There is no gotcha -- permaculture is rapidly changing the world,
      and we're doing our part to dramatically accelerate that change
      by making this powerful wisdom available with no charge.

      Join us and let's change the world! Sign up for the course today
      at http://permaculturedesigntraining.com/start begin your
      permaculture experience today!

      --
      Regenerative Leadership Institute - www.regenerative.com
      The Nation's Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design School

      Proudly Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
      Join our 60,000+ lovers @ http://facebook.com/regenerativeleader