Greywater Reuse & Rainwater Catchment Howto on DVD Crowdfunding - 3 Days Left!

  • Regenerative Leadership Institute
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2013
      Hey friends,

      The SmartWater How-To Fundamentals Greywater and Rainwater Catchment
      instructional DVD crowdfunding campaign ends this Saturday, and with it
      ends forever your chance to grab the 4-DVD set teaching you how to build
      your own greywater and rainwater catchment systems.

      Get your DVD set today @ http://www.igg.me/at/smartwater before Saturday to
      get a total of over $370 in savings!

      You'll also get the Permaculture Design Fundamentals e-book ($50 value)
      plus $250 off good for any of our in-person trainings. That's a total
      savings of $370 plus the free shipping -- but you must order your DVD set
      by this Saturday at midnight before this offer is forever gone.

      Reusing greywater can take well over 50% off of the average American
      family’s household water usage -- and that's without harvesting
      rainwater. This is an astounding figure when we consider how vital water
      is to our planet’s health and well-being. We can cut our water usage in
      half by designing smart water systems, and let the planet keep more clean
      water to maintain its
      ecosystems.

      Get your DVD set @ http://www.igg.me/at/smartwater by midnight on Saturday
      to get a total of over $370 in savings!

      Together for a greener, saner, beautiful, thriving world,

      Your friends at the Regenerative Leadership Institute

      ---
      Regenerative Leadership Institute | regenerative.com | 800.376.3775
      The Nation's Sustainable Living, Leadership and Permaculture School
      14525 SW Millikan Way, Suite 17760, Beaverton, OR 97005
      Join our 60,000+ Friends: http://facebook.com/regenerativeleader