[BE THE CHANGE] SmartWater Crowdfunding Campaign

  • Regenerative Leadership Institute
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2013
      Hello friends,

      The global peak water crisis is easily solved by filtering
      greywater and capturing rain while saving money for the homeowners.
      With the launch of SmartWater, the definitive how-to video guide
      to rainwater catchment and greywater, we're taking on the global
      drinking water crisis with a unique message that echoes with
      mainstream America. More details @ http://igg.me/at/smartwater

      Check out the short animated video explaining greywater + rainwater
      catchment and please support the campaign
      @ http://igg.me/at/smartwater

      SmartWater is being created as a definitive how-to video guide to
      building your own greywater and rainwater systems, thus literally
      eliminating your municipal water bill. Our intention is to get
      the average Joe at Walmart in Kearney, Nebraska to understand that
      sustainability can directly save his family money, and isn't just
      something only good for some of the latte-drinking liberals. Both
      the message and the product itself are truly revolutionary.

      We need your help. We're ready to offer you a huge discount off
      the SmartWater instructional four DVD video guide to thank you for
      pre-ordering SmartWater through our crowdfunding campaign.
      More @ http://igg.me/at/smartwater

      You get to take seventy dollars off, we get to produce a truly
      world-changing educational product, and some day we may all look
      back on this campaign as the beginning of something very, very
      big - the shift towards a more sane, sustainable, beautiful world.

      Help get this campaign off the ground - pre-order your
      instructional video guide today @ http://igg.me/at/smartwater

      We need your support NOW to make this happen! Thank you for
      making this world-changing project a reality.

      Together for a greener, saner, beautiful, thriving world,

      Vladislav

      ---
      Vladislav Davidzon, Founder & CEO
      Regenerative Leadership Institute | regenerative.com | 800.376.3775
      The Nation's Sustainable Living, Leadership and Permaculture School
      14525 SW Millikan Way, Suite 17760, Beaverton, OR 97005
      Join our 60,000+ Friends: http://facebook.com/regenerativeleader