RE: Free Permaculture Course [PLEASE FORWARD]

  • Regenerative Leadership Institute
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 4:36 PM
      Hello friends,

      We are thrilled to make available the completely 72+ hour (in this
      case 150+ hour) Permaculture Design Course with Larry Korn and
      other world-class instructors available completely free. This is
      the very same training offered for thousands of dollars in-person.

      You can sign up @ http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com

      There is no catch -- permaculture is rapidly changing the world,
      and we're doing our part to dramatically accelerate that change
      by making this powerful wisdom available with no charge.

      The Regenerative Leadership Institute, the nation's sustainable
      living school, is thrilled to drive innovation in permaculture
      education with this ground-breaking project. For decades people
      have talked about making permaculture available to those without
      means to pay thousands of dollars for these trainings, and we're
      thrilled to bring this course to you; and we're only just getting
      started! :o)

      Sign up today at http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com

      Be sure to forward this e-mail to your friends and if you have your
      own website or blog please do link to the online course!

      Join us and let's change the world! You are welcome.

      --
      Regenerative Leadership Institute | 800-376-3775 | regenerative.com
      The Nation's Sustainable Living School - BBB A+ Rated