RE: Bring a Friend To Permaculture FREE - Only Five Days Left!

  • Regenerative Leadership Institute
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2013
      [TO BRING A FRIEND FREE, YOU MUST SIGN UP BY THIS SATURDAY!]

      Hello friends,

      We want to extend a warm invitation for you and a loved one to join
      us for a life-changing journey into sustainable living and design.
      Have you been thinking about taking a permaculture course? We want
      to make it easier for you to do just that, this summer!

      Although the economy may be recovering, we know these are hard
      times still for many people, and we want to make it possible for
      more people to attend our courses; so we're announcing an
      absolutely incredible deal, good through midnight on June 15th.

      "My experience in the course was invaluable. I find myself with a
      new permaculture lens that I can put on at will, and see the world
      around me in a way that I feel leads to making more conscious
      decisions and living better in harmony with the earth.”
      – Deborah, Permaculture Course Graduate

      [Read the 150+ reviews @ http://regenerative.com/reviews and
      check out our A+ Better Business Bureau Rating on bbb.org]

      Sign up before June 15th for either our Regenerative Leadership
      and Permaculture Design Course (August 22-30th) or the Regenerative
      Leadership Wilderness Quest (September 1-7th) and bring a friend
      completely free! You do not need to know who your friend will be
      until about a week before the course - so sign up today and just
      find someone to come with you before the training.

      There are over one-hundred-fifty testimonials posted on our
      website from people whose lives have been profoundly changed in
      one of our trainings.

      Join us. Let's change the world together.
      -> Read more @ http://www.regenerative.com

      Come get inspired by learning pragmatic permaculture design and
      regenerative leadership skills for your life, career, business,
      and community from the world's leading sustainability experts;
      and earn your internationally recognized Permaculture Design
      Certificate.

      The skills offered in this course are applicable to every aspect
      of your life, far beyond the garden - you will learn to design
      nature-inspired, resilient, regenerative systems - composting
      toilets, water-catchment system, natural green buildings, eco-
      villages and much more.

      "This course was the BEST time I have had in the past 6 years"
      -- Lana T

      The Regenerative Leadership Institute is the nation's ecological
      design and sustainable living school; our instructors are some of
      the most well-known leaders in their fields.

      We hope you will be able to join us for this incredible, life-
      changing experiential course!

      --
      Regenerative Leadership Institute - 1.800.376.3775
      The Nation's Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design School