RE: Free Online Permaculture Design Course Launch

  • Regenerative Leadership Institute
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2013
      Hello friends,

      This morning we are thrilled to make an absolutely groundbreaking
      announcement. You can now study permaculture online completely
      FREE with world-class instructors including Larry Korn through our
      new Online Permaculture Design Course.

      You can immediately begin viewing the complete 72+hour course
      lectures free at http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com There
      is no catch -- permaculture is rapidly changing the world, and
      we're doing our part to dramatically accelerate that change by
      making this incredible wisdom available completely free.

      Over the upcoming months, we're going to be rolling out many new
      features (and cleaning up quite a few bugs that remain) but you
      can begin watching the course in the meantime.

      So don't waste time - browse over to
      http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com and begin watching the
      course today! Be sure to forward this e-mail to your friends and
      if you have a website, please do link to the online course!

      Join us and let's change the world!

      --
      Regenerative Leadership Institute | 800-376-3775 | regenerative.com
      The Nation's Sustainable Living School - BBB A+ Rated