RE: Permaculture Design and Leadership Training Scholarships

  • Feral Mycelium
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013
      [We have a limited number of scholarships available for the April
      Permaculture Training - Contact Us for Details!]

      Hello friends,

      Many people think of permaculture as gardening, but that's a lot like
      thinking of math as being only good for building bridges. Permaculture is
      a sustainable design science rooted in observation of nature and providing
      solutions to some of our most pressing problems. The same branching
      pattern that's found in tree is also found in a river, in your heart, and
      numerous other places. That pattern maximizes edge (surface area for
      exchanging information or nutrients), increases diversity and serves a
      whole range of other functions.

      Join an incredible regenerative leadership and permaculture design
      certification retreat in the San Francisco Bay Area, April 20-28th, and go
      beyond sustainability towards a wildly fulfilling life and a truly
      regenerative culture. We offer a no-nonsense, deeply pragmatic, mainstream
      approach to permaculture. No ideologies, only functional design and
      solutions that truly work. "This course was the BEST time I have had in
      the past 6 years" -- Lana T

      The most common example of biomimicry and permaculture is velcro, which was
      invented by a swiss engineer who removed burrs from his dog, and noticed
      how the small hooks on the burr grabbed to his dog's fur. Another great
      example is better packaging designs. Have you ever considered how nature
      packages pomegranate seeds inside a pomegranate? What we teach is
      fundamentally the art of biomimicry -- observing nature and designing our
      whole way of life with the patterns of nature, while often allowing nature
      to do much of the work for us.

      -> Read more @ http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com
      -> San Francisco Bay Area - April 20-28th
      -> Contact us for details about scholarships available for this course!
      -> Call 1-800-376-3775

      Go beyond sustainability towards a truly regenerative culture. Imagine
      waking up each day with the knowledge that your whole life, including your
      career, is completely aligned with your deepest passions, desires,
      principles and values. The experiential permaculture design certification
      course is your path towards a career in regenerative permaculture design
      and a truly thriving life, deeply rooted in the patterns of nature and a
      larger vision of regenerative community and regenerative culture.

      Come get inspired by learning pragmatic permaculture design and
      regenerative leadership skills for your life, career, business, and
      community from the world's leading sustainability experts; and earn your
      internationally recognized Permaculture Design Certificate. The skills
      offered in this course are applicable to every aspect of your life, far
      beyond the garden - you will learn to design nature-inspired, resilient,
      regenerative systems – composting toilets, water-catchment system,
      natural green buildings, eco-villages and much more.

      While many people think of permaculture as gardening, that's a lot like
      thinking of math as being about building bridges. Permaculture is a
      sustainable design science rooted in observation of natural patterns. For
      example, the same branching pattern of a tree is present in every river, as
      well as in our own bodies -- the pattern maximizes edge, increases
      diversity, and serves at least a dozen other functions. The very concepts
      of diversity increasing stability of natural living systems and edge
      increasing diversity are core permaculture teachings.

      -> Read more @ http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com
      -> San Francisco Bay Area - April 20-28th
      -> Contact us for details about scholarships available for this course!
      -> Call 1-800-376-3775

      Consistently ranked as the single most powerful and transformational
      experience of participants' entire lives, the experiential intensive
      inspires real vision and personal regenerative leadership through practical
      solutions of natural pattern observation and bio-mimicry design for a truly
      regenerative culture.

      Want to know why you should join the program? Check out just some of the
      many testimonials from past participants
      (http://permaculturedesigntraining.com/reviews):

      "I really enjoyed the experience, I can feel my permaculture mind
      continuing to grow as things settle in from the course." -- Jaye M

      "Thank you for the experience I had - it was wonderful. Best wishes and
      continued growth." -- Susan L

      "My experience in the course was invaluable. I find myself with a new
      permaculture lens that I can put on at will, and see the world around me in
      a way that I feel leads to making more conscious decisions and living
      better in harmony with the earth." - Deborah F.

      Join an unforgettable program in leadership, permaculture and sustainable
      design with the world'smost renowned instructors and change your life, your
      community and your planet. Not only do Regenerative Leadership Institute
      courses offer the most complete curriculum of any similar program, but the
      people who come to the programs make this the most powerful training
      offered anywhere. Gain cutting-edge skills in nature-inspired sustainable
      design that's applicable virtually anywhere design is used -- from green
      businesses to your own back yard.

      -> Read more @ http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com
      -> San Francisco Bay Area - April 20-28th
      -> Contact us for details about scholarships available for this course!
      -> Call 1-800-376-3775

      The Regenerative Leadership Institute is the nation's ecological design and
      sustainable living school; our instructors are key leaders in sustainable
      living and permaculture design.
      We hope you will be able to join us for this incredible, life-changing
      experiential course!

      --

      Regenerative Leadership Institute
      The Nation's Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design School