Free Permaculture Course Launches with Larry Korn Lectures

  • Regenerative Leadership Institute
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      Hello friends,

      This morning, we are thrilled to release the first three hours of the
      lectures we're putting online (there will eventually be hundreds of hours
      of film by the time we're done, plus a lot of non-film content).

      The lectures we are releasing are from one of our permaculture courses with
      Larry Korn, the translator of the incredible book One Straw Revolution by
      the Japanese natural farmer, Masanobu Fukuoka (www.onestrawrevolution.net
      and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masanobu_Fukuoka).

      Please note that the lectures are being released as a sample, just to give
      you a taste of what's coming in the next weeks and months; the full online
      course will include many other very high-profile instructors and a lot of
      non-film content. At the Regenerative Leadership Institute, we have the
      world's greatest permaculture teaching team -- our instructors are world
      leaders in their respective fields -- and we're thrilled to be making all
      this content available to you completely free of charge

      [ CROWDFUNDING CAMPAIGN FOR THE ONLINE COURSE ENDS IN FOUR DAYS - SUPPORT
      THE CAMPAIGN AND GET THE PERMACULTURE EBOOK OR THE WHOLE COURSE ON DVD:
      http://indiegogo.com/online-permaculture BY MIDNIGHT ON THURSDAY]

      So here are the first hours of the videos - be aware that these are drafts;
      much more editing will be done:

      Part 1: Introduction to Permaculture with Larry Korn:
      https://vimeo.com/60145901

      Part 2: Introduction to Permaculture with Larry Korn:
      https://vimeo.com/60195313

      Part 4: Introduction to Permaculture with Larry Korn:
      https://vimeo.com/60305502

      While we're honored to take a decisive lead in doing the right thing and
      releasing this wisdom into the wild, let us be blunt: this should have
      been done decades ago. We can't make this happen without your support
      however -- we got well over a thousand (yes, 1000+) hours of footage to
      edit.

      Help us make it happen! Support the campaign:
      http://indiegogo.com/online-permaculture
      The deadline to order the course on DVD and support this campaign is
      Thursday at midnight PT.

      Thank you for your incredible support of this world changing, ground
      breaking, unprecedented project.

      Permaculture: Definitely Different. Definitely Cool.
      http://www.indiegogo.com/online-permaculture

      Please SHARE the campaign link with your friends and CONTRIBUTE!

      ---
      Regenerative Leadership Institute
      The Nation's Sustainable Living, Leadership and Permaculture School
      www.permaculturedesigntraining.com // 1-800-376-3775
      14525 SW Millikan Way, Suite 17760, Beaverton, OR 97005
      Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/regenerativeleader