RE: Completely FREE Permaculture Design Courses? YES!

  • Regenerative Leadership Institute
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2013
      Hello friends,

      I want to personally invite you to literally change the world. We
      are making the 72-hour permaculture design course available online
      completely without charge (this is normally $2000+ course!) and we
      need your support. Make no mistake - what we are about to do is
      absolutely unprecedented. Read
      more @ http://indiegogo.com/online-permaculture

      Permaculture is literally changing the world, and we're doing our
      part to dramatically accelerate that change by making this
      incredible wisdom available completely free -- but we need your
      support, and we've got some amazing perks (including the full
      course on DVD!) to thank you!

      Check out the awesome couple minute video we put together
      explaining permaculture and how it can literally solve some of our
      greatest social and environmental challenges (and the campaign
      itself) @ http://indiegogo.com/online-permaculture

      If you want to see the permaculture course being made available
      online, please support the campaign by pledging, but even more
      importantly by sharing the link on Facebook, twitter and e-mail.

      More details about the campaign (and the awesome video!) are at
      http://indiegogo.com/online-permaculture

      Please pledge and please share this widely. We're just four days
      into the campaign and already a third of the way there! Help
      hit this one out of the ballpark, and let's change the world!

      Sincerely yours,

      Vladislav

      ---
      Vladislav Davidzon, Founder and CEO
      Regenerative Leadership Institute
      The Nation's Sustainable Living, Leadership and Permaculture School
      www.permaculturedesigntraining.com // 1-800-376-3775
      14525 SW Millikan Way, Suite 17760, Beaverton, OR 97005
      Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/regenerativeleader
    • Vladislav Davidzon
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2013
        Hello friends,

        I want to personally invite you to literally change the world. We
        are making the 72-hour permaculture design course available online
        completely without charge (this is normally $2000+ course!) and we
        need your support. Make no mistake - what we are about to do is
        absolutely unprecedented. Read
        more @ http://indiegogo.com/online-permaculture

        The online course will be 100% free; and to fund the development
        of the course (it takes 3-4 hours of editing for every hour of
        footage we release plus web + marketing costs) we are also making
        the course available on DVD and would love to send you a
        permaculture e-book as perks for your support. Help fund the
        campaign and pre-order the whole 72+ hour course before February 28
        on DVD for just $175 (regular rate will be $225 - save $50!).