33RE: Earn Your Permaculture Certification Online and Save!

  • Regenerative Leadership Institute
    Oct 22, 2013
      Hello friends,

      We previously brought you the world's first completely free 72+ hour
      permaculture design course (www.permaculturedesigntraining.com) and
      today we're thrilled to be launching one of the world's lowest-
      priced Online Permaculture Design Certification program.

      -.- Read more @ http://www.regenerative.com/certification

      -.- Sign up by Nov 1st and pay just $249 (Regular rate is $389)
      -.- Plus we'll send you our Permaculture Fundamentals e-book

      This is the same program offered elsewhere for thousands of dollars
      now made available from the comfort of your own home for a tiny
      fraction of the cost charged by our competitors. With world-class
      lecture instructors and a supportive advisor team, you can earn
      your internationally-standard Permaculture Design Certification
      for a fraction of the normal cost.

      For thirty years, to earn your Permaculture Design Certificate you
      had to take two weeks off work, travel to a far away place, and pay
      several thousand dollars in tuition. Today we're disrupting that
      archaic way of doing things, with an online certification program
      that changes the rules. The online program meets international
      standards as well as the guidelines of the American Permaculture
      Association, while allowing you to earn your certification from
      the comfort of your own home at a fraction of the cost of any other
      similar course.

      We understand that nothing can replace hands-on experience, and
      recommend people complete their certification program online and
      then seek to volunteer or worktrade with a permaculture facility
      (or apply these principles on your own land) -- thus saving
      thousands of dollars in tuition in the process.

      Our goal is to take permaculture mainstream, making this knowledge
      available to everyone regardless of financial means and removing
      the other barriers, such as the need to take time off work.

      -.- Read more @ http://www.regenerative.com/certification

      -.- Sign up by Nov 1st and pay just $249 (Regular rate is $389)
      -.- Plus we'll send you our Permaculture Fundamentals e-book

      With tens of thousands enrolled students, the Regenerative
      Leadership Institute is the world's largest provider of
      permaculture education, proudly rated A+ by the Better Business
      Bureau. Be sure to read the hundreds of testimonials from past
      graduates at http://regenerative.com/reviews and contact us with
      any questions at support (at) regenerative.com or 1-800-376-3775.

      --
      Regenerative Leadership Institute - www.regenerative.com
      The Nation's Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design School