R: [culturalheritage2006] HAPPY NEW YEAR

  • Magda
    Message 1 of 34 , Jan 7, 2007

      Dear Oana,

      first of all, welcome Romania in Europe !

      Please, could you send me a list or a resume with the work-activities  of the project and the period (f.e. brochure-end of January)…etc…Just to have clear how we divided the work activities.

      Thank you

      Ciao

      Magda

    • Magda
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 3, 2007

        Muchas gracias Rosa…El lunes voy a pagar los billetes del avion,el precio es baratisimo…asi vendremos el 19 y volveremos el 24…

        Saludos de Italia

        magda