website updated

  • Simone Caramel
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 6, 2008

      Dear friends,

      I have just updated our website http://www.culturalheritage.tk with the final report of last meeting in Castelldefels, the photogallery of this meeting, and also I put online the 3rd newsletter, with all the pictures and informations you sent me. The newsletter can be improved, so if you can please suggest me something to add, put or modify please tell me

      (for instance I put some lines about the contest of Garnikalia, but maybe Rosa can suggest me something to change or add, same for the pictures).

      I am waiting for your comments and suggestments before dissemination.

      Unfortunately I cannot be in Targu Jiu because my dad have got some new health problems, anyway I hope he can be better soon, so for Eurogems will travel 3 (or 4) people:

      Clara Cappelli, Francesca Gallo, and 1 (or 2 beneficiaries).

      We are waiting for confirmation of the 2nd beneficiary.

      I added also the link of the new website of AMV, in the partners area.

      Best regards and hugs to everybody!!

      Simone

      ps Dear Oana, please tell me if you received Eurogems'presentation and Italy's presentation for the brochure, and if it is ok. thank you!!

      2ps sorry for my late, but I am just back from a trip around europe with my gf

      Scopri il Blog di Yahoo! Mail: trucchi, novità, consigli... e la tua opinione!
    • garnikalia garnikalia
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 9, 2008
        I don´t know How you are so good!. No sé como eres tan bueno!

                                                         GARNIKALIA, S.L.

        Arcadio Balaguer, 86, bajo                                        C/Álvarez, 1 apto.8

        08860 CASTELLDEFELS                                         29008 MALAGA

        Aptdo.correos 89                                                        Aptdo. correos 20037

                                                         móvil: 660048649

                          e-mail: garnikalia@... - garnikalia@...

                              www.bestraduccions.es   - www.culturalheritage.tk

[...]

        Enviado desde Correo Yahoo!
        La bandeja de entrada más inteligente.
      • Cocan Carmen
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 9, 2008

          Dear Simone,

          Good boy, good job!

          This week i'll be so busy...my job, my family,my house, my country house...so , next week i'll send you the draft programme for Tg-jiu meeting...I'm also working for it now. We wish you to be here too, but , there are so new places to see , to feel...anyhow you'll be with us...for ever.

          With all our love and the best health wishes for your father and for all of you.

          Carmen,Marcel

          Carmen Cocan
          'Cuvantul de Gorj' Foundation - president
          TLF.040724640440
          Fax.040253226205
          Address:Str.Unirii, Bl.1, Sc.1, Et.2, Ap.11
          210144 Tg-Jiu
          Gorj
          Romania

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 9, 2008

            Hi, everybody,

            Please send me next weeek, every partener, how many persons will be and how many rooms you need it. It's summer and it's good to know it earlier.

            Have a nice day,

            Carmen

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 9, 2008
              Hi Carmen,

              From Spain we will be 3 nice ladies: Rosa Garde, Pilar Garde and Angela de la Rosa Lòpez.

              We can stay together in a 3 beds room or you can suggest what is Ok for the accomodation.

              Will we stay in the Monastery?

              You can arrange whatever you think is better for us.

              See you soon

              rosa

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 9, 2008

                Hello Carmen,

                thank you.

                As Eurogems we will be 4 people:

                Clara Cappelli

                Francesca Gallo

                Moreno Tortora

                Nicola

                So we need of 2 double room in the monastery.

                Thank you very much!!

                Simone

                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 3, 2008
                  Dear Carmen,
                  dear all,
                  I already updated our website with the last report from Targu Jiu.
                  See you soon!!

                  Simone

                  http://mail.yahoo.it
                • Cocan Carmen
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 9, 2008
                    Dear Simone,
                    I think it's better to add to the  Tg-Jiu Report meeting the participants and the programme that you already have.Thank you very, v v v v much!
                    How nice to see you again...we miss you
                    All the best,

                    Carmen Cocan
                    'Cuvantul de Gorj' Foundation - president
                    TLF.040724640440
                    Fax.040253226205
                    Address:Str.Unirii, Bl.1, Sc.1, Et.2, Ap.11
                    210144 Tg-Jiu
                    Gorj
                    Romania

                    I already updated our website with the last report from Targu Jiu.
                    See you soon!!

                    Simone

                    Do You Yahoo!?
                    http://mail. yahoo.it