Inoltra: Re: programme and hosting

  • Simone Caramel
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 6, 2007

      Dear friends,
      I hope your return flights was ok, and that you didn't meet any difficulties to join Venice airport, and to join your countries and your houses.
      I leave you in attach the report of the meeting in Treviso (that I will update with the pictures when I will have it available), the evaluation results, and the activities that Eurogems planned for 2008.
      A great hug for everybody!!

      Simone and Eurogems staff

      L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la Nuova Yahoo! Mail
    • Rosa Garde
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 7, 2007
        Many Thanks Simone and so to everybody in the project, everything is OK here in Spain and we are ready to follow working again in the poetry contest.

        best regards
        rosa

        GARNIKALIA, S.L.
        Arcadi Balaguer, 86 bajos
        08860 castelldefels (barcelona)
        tel.fax: 34 936656991
        móvil:660048649
        e-mail:garnikalia@...
        rosa_garde@...

        To: culturalheritage2006@yahoogroups.com; amv_ass@...; cocan_carmen@...; rosa_garde@...
        From: simonecaramel@...
        Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 22:25:23 +0100
        Subject: [culturalheritage2006] Inoltra: Re: programme and hosting

        Dear friends,
        I hope your return flights was ok, and that you didn't meet any difficulties to join Venice airport, and to join your countries and your houses.
        I leave you in attach the report of the meeting in Treviso (that I will update with the pictures when I will have it available), the evaluation results, and the activities that Eurogems planned for 2008.
        A great hug for everybody!!

        Simone and Eurogems staff

        L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la Nuova Yahoo! Mail

      • Andreea-Roxana Dinu
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 7, 2007
          ciao, Simone!

          we have just arrived and we are all ok.
          infinite thanks to all of you that made possible for us a visit that was more than wonderful. we hope to see all of you as soon as possible, very happy and healthy (hope your knee is ok, and please have our best wishes for your father). also, send lots of hugs and kisses to Giancarlo, Giovanna, Mariangela and all the people that made us feel like home.

          Andreea

          I hope your return flights was ok, and that you didn't meet any difficulties to join Venice airport, and to join your countries and your houses.
          I leave you in attach the report of the meeting in Treviso (that I will update with the pictures when I will have it available), the evaluation results, and the activities that Eurogems planned for 2008.
          A great hug for everybody!!

          Simone and Eurogems staff

          L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la Nuova Yahoo! Mail

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Simone Caramel
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 7, 2007
            Thank you very much!!
            I am fine, it was just a little accident, now I am ok.
            I had time to make something about the website.
            I registered the domain:
            and also you can find it here:
            I am trying during these days to manage and design as well as possible the site, you can visit it, anyway be patient because...working in progress.
            For istance if you "try" the site, you can see that many pages are opening: I will reduce it putting much more the option "self" and not "blank".
            In "activities" page in english, the links on the image map are not working...I will solve this problem too.
            I am waiting for the translations in spanish and in romanian of the following words:
            THE PROJECT
            NEWSLETTER
            PARTNERS
            ACTIVITIES
            WEBSITE
            MEETINGS
            PRODUCTS
            DOWNLOAD
            LINKS
            CONTACTS
            HOME PAGE
            GUESTBOOK
            BLOG
            FORUM

            Thank you!!
            All suggestments and criticism are welcome!!

            Simone

            Andreea-Roxana Dinu <ro_andreead@...> ha scritto:
[...]

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com

          • Rosa Garde
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 8, 2007
              Simone,

              En el archivo adjunto tienes la traducción al español, las palabras que faltan las utilizamos en inglés.

              ¿Como trabajas????

              To: culturalheritage2006@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 8, 2007
                Muchas gracias Rosa,
                eres un amor!!
                Continuo buscandote tu arquitecto!! :)

                Simone

                e-mail:garnikalia@ yahoo.es
                rosa_garde@hotmail. com

                To: culturalheritage200 6@yahoogroups. com

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 9, 2007
                  Bueno ahora voy a por una Pasión turca.

                  ¿conoces el libro de Antonio Gala La Pasión Turca y una pelicula del mismo libro de Ana Belén?  pues eso quiero yo

                  besos

                  To: culturalheritage2006@yahoogroups.com

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 12, 2007
                    DEAR ROSA,
                    DEAR SIMONE,

                    I 'M SURE YOU FIND ON THE C.D. I GAVE YOU IN TREVISO THE TRADITIONAL  AND MODERN ROMANIAN  MUSIC AND ALSO CHRISTMAS CAROLS -PLAY AND SING STEFAN HRUSCA- BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM  AND THINKING ABOUT WE , ALL WERE BORN JUST TO BE HAPPY  NOT ONLY AS OURSELVES BUT ALSO, TOGETHER IN OUR  OWN FAMILIES AND ALL OVER THE WORLD, ALWAYS KEEPING THE OURSELVES TRUTH ALIVE...(LET'S) HAVE A VERY NICE HOLY CHRISTMAS!
                    CARMEN AND ''WORD OF GORJ'' STAFF !

                    http://mail.yahoo.com