Leaflet from Magda and Evaluation form

  • AMV Association
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2007
      Dear friends,

      I hope you are ok and the final report is almost ready.

      I send you attached the Leaflet that Magda made and the Evaluation form for the meetings. The result of these evaluation you will have probably tomorrow.
      Magda gave us also another version of the leaflet, to be used for print. This version we'll send you also tomorrow.

      Thank you Simone for the information regarding the meeting in Treviso. From our association will be 2 persons and we need one double room. Maybe you can find a hotel not very expensive...

      All the best and many kisses!

      Oana

    • Simone Caramel
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 17, 2007
        Thank you very much Oana!!!
        And thanks to Madga for preparing this nice leaflets, we appreciate very much, it is very very nice.
        About the accommodation place we are searching for the better and cheaper solutions, and close to public transports too, seen that somebody is going to stay here in Treviso some more days to enjoy our beautiful countryside (and Venice expecially:-)). For venecian people we are their countryside, but seen that I like joking I can say that from Treviso's point of view they are our countryside. :)

        See you soon!!

        Simone

        AMV Association <amv_association@...> ha scritto:
        Dear friends,

        I hope you are ok and the final report is almost ready.

        I send you attached the Leaflet that Magda made and the Evaluation form for the meetings. The result of these evaluation you will have probably tomorrow.
        Magda gave us also another version of the leaflet, to be used for print. This version we'll send you also tomorrow.

        Thank you Simone for the information regarding the meeting in Treviso. From our association will be 2 persons and we need one double room. Maybe you can find a hotel not very expensive...

        All the best and many kisses!

        Oana

      • Cocan Carmen
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 17, 2007

          hi  dear simone,
          i'm so glad  to hear about you, eurogems again. i want take with  me in treviso  2 learners-bianca and florin, and some of their works- i told  giovanna we want make a paint exibition regarding this project for all learners .. it might be very interesting to meet alessia delvecchio, to find why?...to discover, to enjoy...
          it was fantastic in cosenza, a real life, so we(me and lori) felt we are the same-siamo tutti uguali- italian people said.
          we spend our own  holiday in london. it also was a very interesting experience, different culture but the same way to feel,  to express and ...same focus- the joy.
          so we was born to be happy but we are so free to discover it, maybe this is the reason somebody may be wrong, lost.  this project can be an important step to  helps us to discover the love and joy inside our souls and because it is too much,  also we feel to give  it to the others, no matter the ethnic groups they belong. the feelings have no faces.
          on 17/09/2007 me and marcel, my husband, we'll go in brussels , to the european parliament at the seminary'europen year for the equal chances, opportunities.'   we think the cultural heritage means, too, equal opportunities for each people to give and receive...the best.
          so, dear simone    send us some prices for hostels room- we want stay all 3 in a same room, and then we'll decide how long we'll stay in marvellous treviso-i begin to read about it( i know  also it's a beautiful romanian church).
          hugs,
          carmen cocan

        • Cocan Carmen
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 17, 2007
            hi again simone,
            sorry...the date for the seminary in brussels is 17/10/2007.we'll stay there till 21/10.
            i'm waiting for your news.
            sanatate!
            carmen

            Luggage? GPS? Comic books?