next meeting - Italy

  • AMV Radu
    Message 1 of 12 , May 2, 2007
      Dear friends,

      Welcome back from your meeting in Spain! Congratulation for your good work!
      I saw the photos: I was happy to see you again, to know the Spanish work and to meet the new team members (Elena, Moises...)

      But because there was a point that you didn't reach and because the time is running, I think is the moment to discuss about the period of the next meeting, in Rende-Cosenza.

      I hope Magda is ok now and she can help us for that. I proposed you before beginning of July, but she said is too late. Maybe is better end of June (22-27)? Please send me your proposals as soon as possible.

      Also please send us 2-3 photos from your local activities, to put them in the newsletter.

      Hugs,

      Oana

      giovannatonon@... wrote:

      Dear everybody,

      this is just to tell you that I tried and I tried to send you the ppt presentation, but it didn't work, I can't understand why because I tried also to divide it in two parts and send them separately.. .

      Anyway: I didn't forget it, I will keep on trying and i will manage it...sooner or later... :-)

      Tons of kisses to everybody and thanks again for everything in Barcelona!

      Giovanna

      Vuoi rendere inaccessibili agli altri i tuoi documenti riservati?
      Prova Ksek! Il potente software di cifratura di Interfree.

      Scopri le sue funzionalita' : http://ksek. interfree. it/

      Lo Staff di Interfree

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • EPAL TRADUCCIONES
      Message 2 of 12 , May 2, 2007
        For me is OK from the 22-27 of june

        thanks

        rosa

        Message 3 of 12 , May 3, 2007
          Dear friends,

          As you can see below, Magda propose us the first 15 days of June, not end of June, as I proposed you.

          The time is very short and we must decide very fast. What do you think about 6 - 10 June? It is just a proposal; if you think other period is better for you, please tell us.

          Sorry for so many changes I just try to find the best period for all of us.

          Have a nice day!

          Oana

          Magda Agostino <magda@...> wrote:
          Dear Oana,
          thanks for your help!We are very happy to host you but every partner included us prefer different dates.
          We cannot have the meeting for the end of june because we leave for the beginning of july.
          Or the first 15 days of june or the end of july(but is not perfect) because all the peole leave the city for the beach.
          Please Oana, as coordinator try to find the solution between you and the others because I'm very very busy and let me know as you can...
          Thanks a lot
          ciao
          Magda

            Message 5 of 12 , May 3, 2007
              Hello everybody,

              For me is OK 6 to 10 of june because I have another meeting in Berlin from 13 to 17

              thanks a lot

              rosa garde

              Message 6 of 12 , May 3, 2007

                DEAR OANA,
                I AGREE THIS PERIOD, BUT I THINK WE MUST HURRY UP TO BUY FLIGHT TICKETS. THANKS A LOT..!
                CONCERNING THE PHOTO AND COMPLETION OF OUR FOUNDATION ''WORD OF GORJ'' ,WE'LL SEND YOU ATTACH FILES. I THINK YOU CAN WRITE FOR PHOTO 1 ---'ROMANIAN WELCOME',  FOR PHOTO 2---'BACK TO THE FUTURE'  AND FOR PHOTO 3----'-WORKSHOPS'   THANKS, AGAIN..
                NOW,
                FOR ALL OF YOU...
                ON SUNDAY/6/04, AT PONOARE( I HOPE YOU REMEMBER THIS WONDERFUL AREA , PEOPLE AND  MRS.GICA..) IT WILL BE A TRADITIONAL CELEBRATION----THE LILAC CELEBRATION-ON THE HILL THAT YOU CLIMBED LAST YEAR, THIS TIME THERE ARE A LOT OF VERY OLD BLOSSOM LILAC PLANTS; ALL IS FLOWERING, ALL IS JOY...
                SO, YOU'LL BE WELCOME TO JOIN US...
                WE ARE WAINTING FOR YOU,
                CARMEN, COSTEL, CATALIN, MARCEL, LORY AND....GICA, OF COURSE...

                Message 7 of 12 , May 3, 2007
                  DEAR MAGDA,
                  DEAR OANA,
                  WE THINK 15-22 JULY II WILL BE, INDEED, TOO HOT...   SO, PLEASE TRY TO DO ITALY MEETING ON THE END OF JUNE. WE'LL HAVE ALMOST 2 MONTHS TO BE PREPARED FOR THIS WORK SESSION... THINK ABOUT IT, PLEASE..
                  THANKS A LOT, AND
                  HUGS,
                  CARMEN

                  Need Mail bonding?

                • Cocan Carmen
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 4, 2007
                    HI ROSA,
                    HOW ARE YOU?
                    YOU MAKED US TO LIVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE , AND SOON IT WILL BE... READY, COSTEL AND CATALIN WILL SEND YOU THEIR THOUGHTS ABOUT THEY FELT IN SPAIN, THE SAME WAY TO PRESERVE THE TRADITION, BUT DIFFERENT ASPECTS TO CELEBRATE IT.
                    PLEASE, WRITE ME SOMETHING ABOUT MARIA PEREZ, WE HAVE THE NEWSPAPER BUT ONLY IN SPANISH. THANKS.

                    HAVE A NICE WEEK-END...YOU DEEPLY DESERVE IT .
                    CARMEN, COSTEL, CATALIN

                    Message 9 of 12 , May 4, 2007
                      Hello everybody,

                      about us: the first part of June I'm busy at school, but it doesn't make any difference because I would have been busy in July as well, so...

                      I need to contact Simone who's just came back from Russia.
                      I will tell you as soon as possible, we have very little time.

                      Message 10 of 12 , May 4, 2007
                        Dear friends,

                        I can not go on July to Italy, because my daugther is with me all month and I have to stay with her in Castelldefels, so the end of June is OK for me too.

                        Thanks

                        rosa