Welcome!!

  • simonecaramel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2006
      Welcome everybody!!
      We can share all informations amd files, trough
      this e-group.
      Clicking on the "FILES" you can find some file we already shared
      between us (presentations, questionnaire, logo, graphs, ..).
      I hope you will enjoy this e-group: we will enjoy!!:)
      Take care

      Simone
    • Simone Caramel
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2006

        In  the eyes of beneficiaries there are the simplicity and the umilty of silence which lets the soul speak.
        In the songs, in the draws, in the art's works, in the expression of musical talents playing violins, violoncello, flutes, accordions, wind instruments and piano, and also in the simples household goods and in a bottle of bier to imitate the sounds of the forest, of the animals and of the nature, in the traditional handmade customs with natural colours and draws of leaves and flowers, in all these things we can perceive (become aware of) the armony and beauty of human beeing in communion with himself, the nature and the world all around.
        In communion, yes, because he is still following its natural rythms evidenced from the carts with horses,  textile handworks, glass'art, simple and deep traditional songs, proof of a simple life dense of love, equilibrated in the singing almost whispered like a thin breeze which wake up our senses in the morning togheter with the warm of light and sun.  Simple witnessings as thin and deep, great teaching and invites to get back an ancient armony and beauty maybe lost, or that we are loosing, suffocated from excesses and human distortions.
        Carmen, you are right. Everything is working session: the silence and peace of the monastery inside the beautiful autumnals colours of the nature around, the pure and no-contaminated air wich we were breathing, a cold temperature, but dry and clean which wake up like a nice iced shower (while on the contrary a hot temperature leave us sleepy and lazy), an ideal environment to facilitate creativity and ispiration, leaving far a too rational, calculating and logical mind approach.
        All is working session, the life continuosly teachs us, step by step, moment after moment; that rythms at our eyes were maybe too slow but similar to the rythms of the nature, wich doesn't know our mechanical watches, which maybe, who knows, are themselves too fast in their rotations.
        And rotating so fast, following their rythm, we have some difficulties to see the true reality, to appreciate it, the reality of little things.
        From the point of view of the meeting maybe it would be interesting to tell something more about the program, the working sessions in the rooms of monastery, the decisions taken, the visits, the meetings, the contacts, and so on, but all this is not so much connected with the essence of my impressions, so I leave this details to other partners.
        Thanks Carmen and Oana for everything!!

        Simone

        http://mail.yahoo.it