Fed propaganda from admitted government apologist

  • John Perna
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 3, 2005
      Questions for Agent Ernie Lazar:

      1. Who appointed you to judge the patriots?
      Judges are usually the most respected experts in the area, that they judge
      Perhaps you should post your credentials as a patriot.

      2. Why do you devote your life to attempting to sow division among the defenders of freedom,
      if it is not for a pay check from the conspiracy; which is building tyranny?

      3. Why do practically all of your sources come from government;
      usually the FBI?

      The only questions that have relevance for Agent Ernie Lazar

      Is there anyone in this group, who gives a crap what
      fed disinformer Agent Lazar has to say?
      No one, with any sense, is going to waste any time with Agent Lazar
      Below you will find the only questions that have relevance.
      Once Agent Lazar has had a sufficient opportunity
      to tell us how he is contributing to the defense of liberty,
      if he does not do so,
      then there can be no more pretenses.

      Here are the only questions that have relevance:

      How is Agent Ernie Lazar contributing to the defense of liberty?
      It is VERY simple:
      Those who spend their time fighting tyranny, are patriots.
      Those who spend their time fighting patriots are working for the advancement of tyranny.

      What is Agent Ernie Lazar doing in this group, where he is clearly an adversary against this groups purpose?

      Would it be possible for Agent Ernie Lazar to be doing all of these things,
      and using all of these "Fed gov", and leftist, sources,
      for any other reason other than that he is working for the New World Order?

      And most importantly, WHY SHOULD WE WASTE OUR TIME WITH Agent Ernie Lazar?

      At the end of this message is an explanation of the Disinformer's Gambit,
      showing the Tactics of Disinformers.

      You will see that one goal is to waste the time of patriots.
      Once it is clear that admitted government apologist Disinformer's goal is to waste the time of patriots, by forcing them to respond to personal attacks, or endless debate about trivia:
      Then there is no reason to spend any more time with that person again.
      Experience has demonstrated the THIS ENDLESS DEBATE ABOUT TRIVIA WILL BE PERMANANT, UNENDING, INFINATE, AND ETERNAL.

      Of course, the other disinformer,  the pretended neutral,  will chime in; goading any real patriot to continue wasting time with the admitted government apologist.

      If I were incorrect, in my assessment;
      then the alleged  NEUTRALIZER could simply
      demonstrate this, by providing
      a list of their POSITIVE ACCOMPLISHMENTS
      in fighting for freedom.
      Those who spend their time fighting tyranny,
      will have plenty of credentials in that area.

      Those who spend their time fighting patriots
      will have to find a way to dodge this question,
      or they will ignore it..
      Nevertheless; the fact that they cannot  provide
      a list of their POSITIVE ACCOMPLISHMENTS
      in defending freedom, will make it clear that they
      are working for the advancing of tyranny.

      Maybe, just for fun,
      we should start a lottery pool on who can come closest to guessing the date,
      when Agent Ernie Lazar will try to explain his way around this question.
      I would bet on NEVER;
      except for the likelihood  that The New World Order is probably in high gear;
      even as I write,
      trying to manufacture some patriot credentials for Agent Ernie Lazar.

      NEUTRALIZERS generally overestimate their own importance,
      believing that we will waste our time responding to them.
      As explained previously, attempting to waste the time of patriots,
      by forcing them to respond to personal attacks,
      is one of  the common strategies of disinformers.
      Rather than wasting time responding to personal attacks,
      it is better to respond quickly to this foolishness,
      basically by sending a "form letter";
      which addresses anything worthy of comment.

      Then go back to work opposing tyranny.
      IN THIS WAY Neutralizers  ACTUALLY DO NOT waste the time of patriot activists.
      Just dispense with them, with a standard response
      (This is also a standard response).

      Such a quick remedy is not available to the NEUTRALIZER;
      in that, it takes much less effort, and fewer words,
      to explain the truth,
      than to argue a fiction.

      What Neutralizers generally do,
      when they learn that they are not wasting my time,
      is to cry like a little child,
      when no one will watch him showing off.

      A little bit of experience, in dealing with Agent Ernie Lazar,
      will cause every honest opponent of conspiracy to reach the same conclusion. He is an apologist for the current New World Order controlled FBI. Almost all of his sources were assembled by the FBI. He is an adversary to everyone who opposes
      conspiracy. He is an opponent of every effective anti-communist,
      even though the FBI under J. Edgar Hoover was staunchly anti-communist.

      researcherxr <ernie1241@...> wrote:
      Dishonesty is not a defect which is the exclusive property of right-
      wing or left-wing partisans.

      Yahoo! for Good

    • researcherxr
      Message 2 of 23 , Oct 3, 2005
        John, I'll try one more time:

        1. "ADMITTED" GOVERNMENT APOLOGIST
        Please quote anything whatsoever I have written to prove
        your claim that I am an "admitted government apologist".
        (a) Exactly WHAT did I "admit"? and (b) WHEN did I admit it?

        2. "JUDGING" PATRIOTS:
        Please explain what you mean. HOW am I "judging" patriots?

        3. "SOW(ING) DIVISION AMONG THE DEFENDERS OF FREEDOM":
        Please clarify. I quote extensively from comments made
        by what you describe as "the patriotic anti-Communist FBI".
        (a) How does quoting them "sow division"?
        (b) Are you now retracting your claim that Hoover's FBI
        was "patriotic anti-Communist"?

        4. "ALL SOURCES COME FROM GOVERNMENT"
        Please clarify.
        (a) Which "sources" are you referring to?
        (b) If I use material from the "patriotic anti-Communist
        FBI" -- is that material unacceptable?
        (c) I use the VERY SAME SOURCES that the Birch Society
        itself recommends --- so WHY are you critical --and--
        do you ALSO DENOUNCE the Birch Society for using
        those "government" sources?
        (d) A very substantial portion of what I obtained from
        "government sources" consists of correspondence
        from self-identified Birch Society members. In
        addition, "government sources" also provided
        a huge amount of Birch Society publications -- so
        what, exactly, is your objection to that?

        5. "POST CREDENTIALS AS A PATRIOT"
        Please clarify what you mean.
        (a) What are YOUR credentials?
        (b) Why should I care about your "credentials"?
        (c) Isn't the real question whether or not evidence presented
        is truthful and accurate -- regardless of "credentials"?
        (d) If we accept your premise, WHO DECIDES how to evaluate
        "credentials"? Is there some independent body that
        makes such decisions?
        (e) If someone does not meet YOUR standards as a "patriot",
        then does that mean you think they never can tell the
        truth? that they never have anything useful to add
        to a conversation? that they are incapable of research?
        Just what is the point of your question?

        Finally, just a general question. If we assigned YOU the task of
        answering the fundamental question which underlies my research,
        namely,

        "What did J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI think about Robert Welch, the
        John Birch Society, and the accusations they made?"

        (a) are you saying that YOU would never pursue FBI documents
        in order to learn what Hoover and his top subordinates
        thought?

        (b) what sources would you prefer that someone use to answer
        that question? specify what sources YOU would use!

        (c) if, as you repeatedly claim, Hoover's FBI was "patriotic
        anti-Communist" --- then why do you care if someone
        uses material from them? Is it because you hate
        and distrust "patriotic anti-Communist" persons?

        --- In ctrl@yahoogroups.com, John Perna <savefreed0m2003@y...> wrote:
> [...]
        > Then there is no reason to spend any more time with that person
        again.
        > Experience has demonstrated the THIS ENDLESS DEBATE ABOUT TRIVIA
        WILL BE PERMANANT, UNENDING, INFINATE, AND ETERNAL.

        > Of course, the other disinformer, the pretended neutral, will
        chime in; goading any real patriot to continue wasting time with the
        admitted government apologist.

        > If I were incorrect, in my assessment;
        > then the alleged NEUTRALIZER could simply
        > demonstrate this, by providing
        > a list of their POSITIVE ACCOMPLISHMENTS
        > in fighting for freedom.
        > Those who spend their time fighting tyranny,
        > will have plenty of credentials in that area.
        >
        > Those who spend their time fighting patriots
        > will have to find a way to dodge this question,
        > or they will ignore it..
        > Nevertheless; the fact that they cannot provide a list of their
        POSITIVE ACCOMPLISHMENTS
        > in defending freedom, will make it clear that they
        >
        > are working for the advancing of tyranny.
        >
        > Maybe, just for fun,
        > we should start a lottery pool on who can come closest to guessing
        the date,
        > when Agent Ernie Lazar will try to explain his way around this
        question.
        > I would bet on NEVER;
        > except for the likelihood that The New World Order is probably in
        high gear;
        > even as I write,
        > trying to manufacture some patriot credentials for Agent Ernie
        Lazar.

        > NEUTRALIZERS generally overestimate their own importance,
        > believing that we will waste our time responding to them.
        > As explained previously, attempting to waste the time of patriots,
        > by forcing them to respond to personal attacks,
        > is one of the common strategies of disinformers.
        > Rather than wasting time responding to personal attacks,
        > it is better to respond quickly to this foolishness,
        > basically by sending a "form letter";
        > which addresses anything worthy of comment.
        >

        > Then go back to work opposing tyranny.
        > IN THIS WAY Neutralizers ACTUALLY DO NOT waste the time of patriot
        activists.
        > Just dispense with them, with a standard response
        > (This is also a standard response).
        >
        > Such a quick remedy is not available to the NEUTRALIZER;
        > in that, it takes much less effort, and fewer words,
        > to explain the truth,
        > than to argue a fiction.
        >
        > What Neutralizers generally do,
        > when they learn that they are not wasting my time,
        > is to cry like a little child,
        > when no one will watch him showing off.
        >
        > A little bit of experience, in dealing with Agent Ernie Lazar,
        > will cause every honest opponent of conspiracy to reach the same
        conclusion. He is an apologist for the current New World Order
        controlled FBI. Almost all of his sources were assembled by the FBI.
        He is an adversary to everyone who opposes
        > conspiracy. He is an opponent of every effective anti-communist,
        > even though the FBI under J. Edgar Hoover was staunchly anti-
        communist.

        > researcherxr <ernie1241@a...> wrote:
        >

        > Dishonesty is not a defect which is the exclusive property of right-
        > wing or left-wing partisans.
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Yahoo! for Good
      • John Perna
        Message 3 of 23 , Oct 3, 2005
                        SWAT THE FLY, AND MOVE ON
[...]
          The neutralizers will presume that the patriots will accept
          an assignment from them:
          "Why won't you write me a book on my foolishness?"

          Yahoo! for Good

        • John Perna
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 9, 2005
            Uniting human rights activists

            Most people just want to be free.
            In the entire political spectrum;
            from left to right, there are people,
            who want to be free.

            In the entire political spectrum,
            from left to right, there are ALSO people,
            who want to take our freedoms away.
            The freedom loving people out number the totalitarians,
            by orders of magnitude.

            Yet; over and over again, the totalitarians are winning.
            The totalitarians are winning because they are organized.
            The freedom loving people need to get organized.
            The totalitarians are winning because have their disinformers sowing strife,
            among the freedom loving people:
            causing them to fight EACH OTHER.
            The freedom loving people need to work TOGETHER to oppose totalitarianism.

            Mao Tse Dung, summed it up quite well:
            "The stronghold is broken easily from the INSIDE"

                Divide and conquer is a VERY OLD trick.

                "If your enemy is stronger divide him." -Sun Tzu

            Amazingly,
            in the entire political spectrum;
            from left to right, people often agree as to who the totalitarians are,
            yet they still cannot work together.
            IF you really understand the power brokers of this world,
            you will understand that these instruments of totalitarians are often tentacles of the same monster,
            all controlled by the New  World Order.
            The CIA works for the New World Order.
            The FBI is now controlled by the New World Order.
            Al Qaeda works for the New World Order.
            The governments of many countries are a part of the New World Order.
            The "industrial-military complex" IS the New World Order.

            Yet often those who agree on EXACTLY WHO IT IS,
            that is destroying our freedom,
            cannot work together,
            because they want to give them different labels.

            At the same time,
            the totalitarians have disinformers working among the human rights activists.

            The false human rights activist will present himself as a defender of liberty,
            BUT he will spend most of his time attacking the defenders of liberty, under numerous pretenses.
            If you total up all of the defenders of liberty;
            who are attacked by the false human rights activist,
            you will quickly notice that it is practically the ENTIRE human rights movement.
            Those; whom he praises, are usually in JAIL.
            Obviously, no one will have his approval, until they are in jail!

            HOW CAN SOMEONE OPPOSE EVERY HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVIST,
            OF EVERY TYPE?
            THERE IS ONLY ONE POSSIBLE ANSWER:
            HE IS OPPOSED TO HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISM ITSELF.

            When you find that the same person;
            WHO OPPOSES EVERY HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVIST,
            OF EVERY TYPE,
            YET  is also quite comfortable,
            with those who preach totalitarianism,
            then there can be NO DOUBT as to his real goals.

            When the disinformers become very desperate, they will resort to insulting the freedom activists; by name, AND IN THE SUBJECT LINE, OF THE MESSAGE.

            When the disinformers become very desperate they will attempt to fabricate "band wagon appeal", by claiming that no one is listening to the most effective defenders of liberty. Of course; if that was true, The New World Order would not have disinformers devoting so much time, and energy, to opposing them!

            The false human rights activist will spend a great deal of effort on the following:
            1. Dividing the defenders of liberty into fighting each other by creating strife among freedom activists. (This is often called "infighting", but it actually comes from a person, who is working to build tyranny.)
            2. Attempting to waste the time of freedom activists, by forcing them to respond to personal attacks, or endless debate about trivia.
            3. ABOVE ALL: Accusing the most effective freedom activists of being false opposition.
            THE GOLDEN RULE OF DISINFORMERS:
            Always accuse your adversary of whatever is true about yourself.

            Details below:

                        Disinformer's Gambit
            Tactics of Disinformers

            A short time ago I posted some information on The Tactics of  Disinformers.
            I was amazed to see how quickly the disinformers came out of the wood work to
            identify themselves.
            This response was actually an excellent demonstration of one of the tactics;
            that was explained:

            THE GOLDEN RULE OF DISINFORMERS:
            Always accuse your adversary of whatever is true about yourself.

            Sometimes, if you simply post information on Disinformers;
            without naming anyone,  the Disinformers will identify themselves,
            by taking offense, and popping in, to comment.
            Occasionally, even though you do not mention anyone's name,
            they will claim that what you have written is about them.
            Nothing could be more precise,
            in identifying exactly WHO are the disinformers,
            than the disinformers own reaction to this post.

            It is safe to conclude that if one were to throw a rock into a pen full of
            pigs,
            and one of them squealed,
            that the one that squealed,
            would be the one that you had hit.

            TRY POSTING THIS, ALL AROUND,
            and then watch what happens.
            See who it is that claims, that this "shoe fits".
            It is a good dog, who comes when he is called.
            Here is the message that makes the pigs squeal:

            The Disinformer's Gambit - the Tactics of  Disinformers

            In the game of chess there exists a term;
            which describes a maneuver, a stratagem, and a ploy;
            using different pieces working together, to accomplish a secret purpose.
            This is called a gambit.

            Those who hope to build totalitarian control over freedom loving people,
            also use many gambits.
            BUT, the chess player has the advantage of always knowing which pieces are on the other side.
            Those who would defend liberty have no such luxury.
                The most treacherous player in the gambit is the false patriot.
            The false human rights activist will present himself as a defender of liberty,
            BUT he will spend most of his time attacking the defenders of liberty, under numerous pretenses.
            The false human rights activist will attempt to re-direct attention in every direction EXCEPT at those, who are building tyranny. The false human rights activist will attempt to re-direct attention to an entire race, a religion, a large group with a few problems, or even against freedom activists.
            This is essentially the very old military strategy of the creation a "decoy to draw enemy fire." The ultimate success of this deception is to cause defenders of liberty to "fire" on non-combatants, or even to "fire" on their own friends, and allies. In addition, the false human rights activist will neutralize the efforts of the defenders of liberty. The false patriot, like every other player in the gambit, will neutralize the efforts of the defenders of liberty by:
                1. Deceiving the defenders of liberty into supporting hoaxes.
            Any time that a simple request for evidence results in vitriolic personal attacks, or an attempt to censor,  with no attempt to address the issue, you can be sure that you are dealing with
            a hoax.
                2. Dividing the defenders of liberty into fighting each other by creating strife among patriots.
                3. Deceiving the defenders of liberty into creating class struggle by promoting ethnic hatred.
                4. Attempting to waste the time of human rights activists, by forcing them to respond to personal attacks, or endless debate about trivia.
                5. Using multiple aliases to create the appearance that there is someone, who believes them to be credible.
                6. ABOVE ALL: Accusing the most effective patriots of being false opposition.
            THE GOLDEN RULE OF DISINFORMERS:
                Always accuse your adversary of whatever is true about yourself.

            It is VERY simple.
            Those who spend their time fighting tyranny, are freedom activists.

            Those who spend their time fighting freedom activists are working for the advancement of tyranny.

            The  false human rights activist will generally proclaim himself to be a religious zealot; such as a Christian conservative, but he will not adhere to the principles of his proclaimed religion, in his own actions. He might even; incomprehensibly, be an ally of another player in the gambit; who is an atheist, or a socialist, or even a Satanist.
            (There is no implication here that an atheist cannot be in favor of freedom.
            This is mentioned only to show that often "strange bed fellows" are working  together to oppose freedom activists)
            In one group he might attempt to appear to be a Christian conservative.
            In another group he might present himself as a Marxist, or even as an Al Qaeda supporter.
            The  false human rights activist; and those whom he deceives into promoting hoaxes,
            will reduce the credibility of all freedom activists. Those who have heard outlandishly ridiculous "conspiracy theories" will have a tendency to dismiss all "conspiracy theories" without serious examination. The false human rights activist will compose letters of praise, to himself, and post them as if they were anonymous correspondence supposedly received by himself.

            The atheist, or socialist will supply a fervent, and obvious, opposition to the defenders of liberty. This player, in the gambit, will make a strong frontal attack on everything that the defenders of liberty do.
            The atheist, or socialist will implement the same goals; that are listed above. The atheist, or socialist will play on the existence of outlandishly ridiculous "conspiracy theories" to encourage people to dismiss all "conspiracy theories" without serious examination.
            The atheist, or socialist may infest patriotic, and religious, groups for no apparent reason. The main reasons are to disrupt, to get the group deleted, or to waste the time of human rights activists.

             Even though DISINFORMERS make it a practice of accusing the most effective freedom activists of being false opposition, you will notice that there are certain admitted government apologists, who are never accused. This is because certain admitted government apologists are also players in the gambit.
            The admitted government apologist will attempt to portray the defenders of liberty as subversives, as unreliable, and as outlandishly mentally unstable.
            The admitted government apologist will play on the existence of outlandishly ridiculous "conspiracy theories" to encourage people to dismiss all "conspiracy theories" without serious examination. The admitted government apologist will use documents from the FBI, or other government sources, as his authority.

            Another player in the gambit, is the pretended neutral.  The pretended neutral will take almost none of the above actions, but will work in the background, until a vital move is needed.  The pretended neutral will occasionally "vouch" for the other players in the gambit. The pretended neutral may even be the moderator of a group. When the pretended neutral is the moderator of a group, he will take no action, as long as the other players in the gambit are "holding their own". If the other players in the gambit are NOT "holding their own", THEN he will intervene; perhaps even by banning the most effective defenders of liberty.

            The most effective defenders of liberty will be caught between all of these different players in the gambit. One dead "give away" is the fact that these different players in the gambit frequently are unable to conceal their support for one another; in spite of their alleged differences. The alleged religious zealot/patriot might be great friends with ONE PARTICULAR atheist/socialist. The false human rights activist; who is always accusing the most effective patriots of being false opposition, might be great friends with the admitted government apologist; whom he never accuses. The  false human rights activist will even join the egroup that is run by the admitted government apologist, and will participate, and support, the admitted government apologist, in his own group.

            If you will study the tactics used by the FBI COINTELPRO program.
            THEN you will recognize FBI COINTELPRO immediately.

            Visit:

            Take note of the following paragraph:

            "The FBI COINTELPRO program was initiated in 1956. Its purpose, as
            described later by FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, was "to expose, disrupt,
            misdirect, discredit, or otherwise neutralize activities" of those
            individuals and organizations whose ideas or goals he opposed. Tactics
            included: falsely labeling individuals as informants; infiltrating groups
            with persons instructed to disrupt the group; sending anonymous or forged
            letters designed to promote strife between groups; initiating politically
            motivated IRS investigations; carrying out burglaries of offices and
            unlawful wiretaps; and disseminating to other government agencies and to
            the media unlawfully obtained derogatory information on individuals and
            groups."

            If you understand the meaning of the tactic
            "to expose, disrupt, misdirect, discredit, or otherwise neutralize
            activities"
            you will understand that the person who is most likely of being a Fed,
            is the one who involves patriots in activities that have no effect on those
            who are building tyranny, and activities that will destroy the credibility of the patriots.

            Those who are building tyranny would love to convince people that we are all a bunch of paranoid nuts,
            so that we will we unable to warn people about the building of tyranny.

            Those who are building tyranny
            would be more capable of convincing people that we are
            paranoid nuts, if they could convince a segment of the patriots to run
            around telling people that the clouds, and the street signs,
            are out to get us,
            or that we should ban water.

            If you understand the meaning of the tactic
            "infiltrating groups with persons instructed to disrupt the group;
            sending anonymous or forged letters designed to promote strife between
            groups"
            OR OF:
            "disseminating to other government agencies and to
            the media unlawfully obtained derogatory information on individuals and
            groups."
            THEN you will know that a campaign of personal attacks
            on the real patriots is a part of the FBI COINTELPRO program.

            If you understand the meaning of the tactic of
            falsely labeling individuals as informants
            THEN you will know that the person;
            who is most likely to be a fed,
            is the one who calls the real patriot a fed.
            It is a common tactic of FBI COINTELPRO to try to
            be THE FIRST ONE MAKE THE ACCUSATION.
            THE GOLDEN RULE OF DISINFORMERS:
                Always accuse your adversary of whatever is true about yourself.

            The reader will notice that no one is named in this discussion.
            If there is any person; who feels that this discussion accurately describes themselves,
            that person is invited to comment.

          • John Perna
            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 18, 2006
[...]

              It is very simple:
              We learn who the most effective human rights activists are,
              by seeing who the government shills attack.
              We learn who the government shills are,
              by seeing who attacks the most effective human rights activists.

              http://bcn.boulder.co.us/environment/vail/ifanagentknocks.html

[...]

            • savefreedom2005