Re: Israel's are IMMUNE to 9-11 Litigation

  • L
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 1, 2011
      And again, God Himself singled out the FALSE Jews in Revelations 2 vs. 9. And the land IsraHELL bearing the OCCULTIC Rothschild 6 pointed star is DOOMED to have 2/3 of the people there killed to purify that land of its parasitic inhabitants for God's purposes.

      Amen and HalleluJAH!

      --- In ctrl@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Richardson <cruisinkev1@...> wrote:

      > One .... I haven't had a word to say on the subject in over a week, please note
      > the date on the post ... therefore I have obviously filed to "keep on spouting"
      > anything. Second ... again, there is the people Israel, and then there is the
      > LANDIsrael. Thus context applies ... for a good example just read Ezekiel 37.
      > http://kingjbible.com/ezekiel/37.htm
      >

      > Kev ....
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Marti Maurer
      Message 2 of 22 , Mar 2, 2011
        Been behind on email here. You just don`t get it, do you? God`s house of Israel is SPIRITUAL one!!! When God said " These bones are the whole house of Israel" He was talking about a spiritual people who believe Him and what He says!!!
        One .... I haven't had a word to say on the subject in over a week, please note the date on the post ... therefore I have obviously filed to "keep on spouting" anything. Second ... again, there is the people Israel, and then there is the LAND Israel. Thus context applies ... for a good example just read Ezekiel 37. http://kingjbible.com/ezekiel/37.htm

        Kev ....

        WHY do keep on spouting the same old nonsense about God`s Israel, as being a place, Kevin??? That is a lie!!! It`s the same old junk that is told by people like John Hagee who think that the leaders in Israel should be supported, no matter how much blood they shed for their 'Jews only' state. Most, but not all, study their detestable Talmud and the disgusting things it says about Jesus Christ the Son of God and then you ACTUALLY believe God will protect these people??? Are you sure that you`re a Christian???
        Well Larry ol' bean .. just keep on making it up as you go along then, and if your sooooo sure Israel is the guiltiest party (considering all things), then do continue to try and lead the charge for her destruction but I warn you ... God has clearly said that HE will protect same and destroy all (including you) who come against her. Sooo.... it's your call. Choose wisely ...

        Kev ....

        He was CLEAR about lies and LIARS which is what you put forth here DUMB ASS!

        --- In ctrl@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Richardson <cruisinkev1@...> wrote:

        > Like you would have a clue as to what "God said" about anything ....
        > Thanks for the laugh ...
        >

        > Kev ....
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Kevin Richardson
        Message 3 of 22 , Mar 2, 2011
          Context ...

          Kev ....

          Been behind on email here. You just don`t get it, do you? God`s house of Israel is SPIRITUAL one!!! When God said " These bones are the whole house of Israel" He was talking about a spiritual people who believe Him and what He says!!!
          One .... I haven't had a word to say on the subject in over a week, please note the date on the post ... therefore I have obviously filed to "keep on spouting" anything. Second ... again, there is the people Israel, and then there is the LAND Israel. Thus context applies ... for a good example just read Ezekiel 37. http://kingjbible.com/ezekiel/37.htm

          Kev ....

          WHY do keep on spouting the same old nonsense about God`s Israel, as being a place, Kevin??? That is a lie!!! It`s the same old junk that is told by people like John Hagee who think that the leaders in Israel should be supported, no matter how much blood they shed for their 'Jews only' state. Most, but not all, study their detestable Talmud and the disgusting things it says about Jesus Christ the Son of God and then you ACTUALLY believe God will protect these people??? Are you sure that you`re a Christian???
          Well Larry ol' bean .. just keep on making it up as you go along then, and if your sooooo sure Israel is the guiltiest party (considering all things), then do continue to try and lead the charge for her destruction but I warn you ... God has clearly said that HE will protect same and destroy all (including you) who come against her. Sooo.... it's your call. Choose wisely ...

          Kev ....

          He was CLEAR about lies and LIARS which is what you put forth here DUMB ASS!

          --- In ctrl@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Richardson <cruisinkev1@...> wrote:

          > Like you would have a clue as to what "God said" about anything ....
          > Thanks for the laugh ...
          >

          > Kev ....
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Doug Taylor
          Message 4 of 22 , Mar 2, 2011

            Marti, you are not getting it.  Those dried up old bones are the spiritually dead house of Israel!  Search "breath" in scripture and maybe you will see.  The Lord sees the house or Israel as spirtually dead, but "For mine own sake" he will give them life.  Go search "BREATH!"

            Frustrating.

            Been behind on email here. You just don`t get it, do you? God`s house of Israel is SPIRITUAL one!!! When God said " These bones are the whole house of Israel" He was talking about a spiritual people who believe Him and what He says!!!
            One .... I haven't had a word to say on the subject in over a week, please note the date on the post ... therefore I have obviously filed to "keep on spouting" anything. Second ... again, there is the people Israel, and then there is the LAND Israel. Thus context applies ... for a good example just read Ezekiel 37. http://kingjbible.com/ezekiel/37.htm

            Kev ....

            WHY do keep on spouting the same old nonsense about God`s Israel, as being a place, Kevin??? That is a lie!!! It`s the same old junk that is told by people like John Hagee who think that the leaders in Israel should be supported, no matter how much blood they shed for their 'Jews only' state. Most, but not all, study their detestable Talmud and the disgusting things it says about Jesus Christ the Son of God and then you ACTUALLY believe God will protect these people??? Are you sure that you`re a Christian???
            Well Larry ol' bean .. just keep on making it up as you go along then, and if your sooooo sure Israel is the guiltiest party (considering all things), then do continue to try and lead the charge for her destruction but I warn you ... God has clearly said that HE will protect same and destroy all (including you) who come against her. Sooo.... it's your call. Choose wisely ...

            Kev ....

            He was CLEAR about lies and LIARS which is what you put forth here DUMB ASS!

            --- In ctrl@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Richardson <cruisinkev1@...> wrote:

            > Like you would have a clue as to what "God said" about anything ....
            > Thanks for the laugh ...
            >

            > Kev ....
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Marti Maurer
            Message 5 of 22 , Mar 3, 2011
              Your context does not match with God`s meanings, which are spiritual.

              Been behind on email here. You just don`t get it, do you? God`s house of Israel is SPIRITUAL one!!! When God said " These bones are the whole house of Israel" He was talking about a spiritual people who believe Him and what He says!!!
              One .... I haven't had a word to say on the subject in over a week, please note the date on the post ... therefore I have obviously filed to "keep on spouting" anything. Second ... again, there is the people Israel, and then there is the LAND Israel. Thus context applies ... for a good example just read Ezekiel 37. http://kingjbible.com/ezekiel/37.htm

              Kev ....

              WHY do keep on spouting the same old nonsense about God`s Israel, as being a place, Kevin??? That is a lie!!! It`s the same old junk that is told by people like John Hagee who think that the leaders in Israel should be supported, no matter how much blood they shed for their 'Jews only' state. Most, but not all, study their detestable Talmud and the disgusting things it says about Jesus Christ the Son of God and then you ACTUALLY believe God will protect these people??? Are you sure that you`re a Christian???
              Well Larry ol' bean .. just keep on making it up as you go along then, and if your sooooo sure Israel is the guiltiest party (considering all things), then do continue to try and lead the charge for her destruction but I warn you ... God has clearly said that HE will protect same and destroy all (including you) who come against her. Sooo.... it's your call. Choose wisely ...

              Kev ....

              He was CLEAR about lies and LIARS which is what you put forth here DUMB ASS!

              --- In ctrl@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Richardson <cruisinkev1@...> wrote:

              > Like you would have a clue as to what "God said" about anything ....
              > Thanks for the laugh ...
              >

              > Kev ....

            • Kevin Richardson
              Message 6 of 22 , Mar 3, 2011
                Time will tell .... will it not? Opinions and interpretations are like belly buttons, everyone has one.
                Enjoy the rest of your day ...

                Kev ....