Re: Art And Art Supply Garage Sale

  • amycnelson1971
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2010
      I'm not moving. I've got way too much stuff. So, it's a continuation of my studio shovel out process. From a fabric perspective, I've definitely had a change in my preferences over the 14-15 years I have been quilting. I have always acquired way more paper than a reasonably productive person could use up (and I don't count as reasonably productive). So, I'm trying to get a bit more space so I can actually accomplish something creative in my studio instead of moving piles around attempting to find stuff!

      I'll send you the details when I set the time. Glad to hear from you!

      Amy
      www.anlinadesigns.com
      www.anlinadesigns.com/blog