Re: [ctpaperarts] Art And Art Supply Garage Sale

  • Maureen Falconer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6 7:52 AM
      Oh my, yes!!  I would be very interested!!  But what signifies this off-loading?  Are you moving, giving up art, changing your interests?  What's up, Amy?

      xoxo
      Maureen

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6 8:14 AM
        Good luck on your sale Amy!

         Jeri Aaron
        "the secret to life is a good cup of coffee"

        http://artfulgathering.typepad.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7 6:05 PM
          I'm not moving. I've got way too much stuff. So, it's a continuation of my studio shovel out process. From a fabric perspective, I've definitely had a change in my preferences over the 14-15 years I have been quilting. I have always acquired way more paper than a reasonably productive person could use up (and I don't count as reasonably productive). So, I'm trying to get a bit more space so I can actually accomplish something creative in my studio instead of moving piles around attempting to find stuff!

          I'll send you the details when I set the time. Glad to hear from you!

          Amy
          www.anlinadesigns.com
          www.anlinadesigns.com/blog