Art And Art Supply Garage Sale

  • amycnelson1971
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2010
      Hi Everyone!
      I've been busy shovelling out my studio, since it is so buried it's become impossible to find anything. I plan to have a garage sale Saturday July 17th. What I have, as of now, that will be going in the sale - hand-marbled paper, 3 years worth of Sommerset Studio magazines, fabric (mix of cotton and fancy, scraps and yarddage), stamps, scrapbook paper, and collage sheets. I still have another week and a half to dig stuff out.
      I'm going to advertise on Craig's List as well as through the Austin Book Workers. If any of you want to put stuff in to sell, let me know. Also, if any of you are interested in coming, email me and I'll send you my address.

      Happy belated 4th!
      Amy
      www.anlinadesigns.com
      www.anlinadesigns.com/blog
    • Maureen Falconer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6, 2010
        Oh my, yes!!  I would be very interested!!  But what signifies this off-loading?  Are you moving, giving up art, changing your interests?  What's up, Amy?

        xoxo
        Maureen

      • Jerilynski@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2010
          Good luck on your sale Amy!

           Jeri Aaron
          "the secret to life is a good cup of coffee"

          http://artfulgathering.typepad.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 2010
            I'm not moving. I've got way too much stuff. So, it's a continuation of my studio shovel out process. From a fabric perspective, I've definitely had a change in my preferences over the 14-15 years I have been quilting. I have always acquired way more paper than a reasonably productive person could use up (and I don't count as reasonably productive). So, I'm trying to get a bit more space so I can actually accomplish something creative in my studio instead of moving piles around attempting to find stuff!

            I'll send you the details when I set the time. Glad to hear from you!

            Amy
            www.anlinadesigns.com
            www.anlinadesigns.com/blog