classes

  • Kate
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2010
      I signed up for one of Magdelana Muldoons's classes at Shady Ladies Altered Art Retreat http://shadyladiesalteredart.blogspot.com/
      I have always wanted to take one of her classes.

      Also Salado Arts Workshop has added a bunch of new classes and teachers
      http://www.saladoartsworkshop.org/

      Kate
    • JERI AARON
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2010
        Kate I noticed that you had signed up for one of Magdalena's classes - she is one of the best when it comes to metal embossing and she is also offering 20% off on her tools during the Shady Ladies Altered Retreat - that's a good deal plus her classes are set at a great price.

        I'm so excited that Rice Freeman-Zachary is going to be at our retreat also.  She is writing a book about a woman who is attending art retreats and "journaling" each retreat.  Shady Ladies is going to be one of those retreats!!!!!

        Jeri Aaron
        "the secret to life is a good cup of coffee"
        http://artfulgathering.typepad.com